Los Angeles Launch Event for Mountain Goat Brewing(Australia)

Reads 556 • Replies 1 • Started Thursday, February 9, 2012 10:54:57 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

dmui4031
beers 7 º 10:54 Thu 2/9/2012

Hey guys, I wasn’t sure which forum to place this in but I still wanted to invite everyone to come join Mountain Goat Brewing and Specialty Cellars for the U.S. launch of our brand new kegs of Australian Pale Ale. Meet the brewmaster, Dave, flying all the way in from Melbourne, to take part in this special event with you. The Austrlian Pale Ale is a well-heeled, malty ale brewed with distinctive Tasmanian Galaxy Hops. It’s medium-bodied and just bitter enough. Perfect for drinking, the unique Galaxy hop adds a bit of tropical citrus flavour while Citra hops impart a good subtle hoppiness. Samples of the beer will be available along with giveaways and prizes! Its going to be held at Brewco in Manhattan Beach on Tuesday February 21, from 6 to 9 pm. So come join us to celebrate, cheers!

For more details click here: http://imgur.com/X4LbE

mkgrenwel
beers 619 º places 117 º 10:58 Thu 2/9/2012

Originally posted by dmui4031
Hey guys, I wasn’t sure which forum to place this in but I still wanted to invite everyone to come join Mountain Goat Brewing and Specialty Cellars for the U.S. launch of our brand new kegs of Australian Pale Ale. Meet the brewmaster, Dave, flying all the way in from Melbourne, to take part in this special event with you. The Austrlian Pale Ale is a well-heeled, malty ale brewed with distinctive Tasmanian Galaxy Hops. It’s medium-bodied and just bitter enough. Perfect for drinking, the unique Galaxy hop adds a bit of tropical citrus flavour while Citra hops impart a good subtle hoppiness. Samples of the beer will be available along with giveaways and prizes! Its going to be held at Brewco in Manhattan Beach on Tuesday February 21, from 6 to 9 pm. So come join us to celebrate, cheers!

For more details click here: http://imgur.com/X4LbE

Already posted