Midlands Crew - Cotteridge Wines Suggestion

Reads 31752 • Replies 504 • Started Saturday, November 22, 2014 3:18:04 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40412 º places 1239 º 05:23 Sat 11/22/2014

I’m booked up.

1043 from Euston, 1208 into New St.

1850 back to Euston.

£15 advance return for anyone in the London area considering this trip.

I will also look to do a couple of other venues in Brum that are new to me, Craven Arms for one.

imdownthepub
beers 26026 º places 2087 º 05:29 Sat 11/22/2014

Originally posted by SarkyNorthener
Its a great little tasting room. I will be paying a quick visit either today or tomorrow.

I will be up for it as long as its after christmas/new year. My diary is full until then.

Hi Martin, could you confirm this with Jaz at Cotteridge Wines when you pop along there please and agree a time with them, roughly 1pm onwards by the looks. We can let them know numbers a little later.

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40412 º places 1239 º 05:42 Sat 11/22/2014

Can someone with better IT skills than myself please set up a tasting spreadsheet so we can keep on top of things and avoid duplicates etc.

Cheers.

RichTheVillan
beers 10685 º places 101 º 05:43 Sat 11/22/2014

Originally posted by imdownthepub
Its a great little tasting room. I will be paying a quick visit either today or tomorrow.

I will be up for it as long as its after christmas/new year. My diary is full until then.

Hi Martin, could you confirm this with Jaz at Cotteridge Wines when you pop along there please and agree a time with them, roughly 1pm onwards by the looks. We can let them know numbers a little later.

I’ll be in there tomorrow Glen, so I confirm everything with Jaz & Kal.

RichTheVillan
beers 10685 º places 101 º 05:46 Sat 11/22/2014

Originally posted by Theydon_Bois
Can someone with better IT skills than myself please set up a tasting spreadsheet so we can keep on top of things and avoid duplicates etc.

Cheers.

I’ll set one up tomorrow, I just need to double check with Cotteridge about us bringing our own bottles and obviously consume some of theirs.

imdownthepub
beers 26026 º places 2087 º 05:46 Sat 11/22/2014

Originally posted by RichTheVillan

Brilliant Rich, just mention my discussion with them yesterday and all should be well.

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 06:09 Sat 11/22/2014

Rich knows the guys a lot better than me. He has his own VIP entrance.

RobertoRoss
06:13 Sat 11/22/2014

24th is good, it’s my 30th Birthday on the 18th so you can all cheer me up from my light depression.

imdownthepub
beers 26026 º places 2087 º 06:13 Sat 11/22/2014

Rich knows the guys a lot better than me. He has his own VIP entrance.

I heard that. That’s along with his gold plated sampling cup.

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 06:16 Sat 11/22/2014

Originally posted by RobertoRoss
24th is good, it’s my 30th Birthday on the 18th so you can all cheer me up from my light depression.

Are you not going to be hosting then Roberto? Would be good to have some beers with you on our side of the bar.