RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > Denmark | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

My Final Events in DK

read 3999 times • 48 replies • posted 8/27/2012 5:06:15 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

FrumptyDumpty
So as everyone knows by now I am leaving Denmark at the end of Oct. Because of this I am doing 2 final tap events as a kind of send off.

The first event will be Oct. 19th at Mikkeller Bar (no idea what time yet). Mikkel sent me 10 kegs that I will be making special 1 time only experiments in. These will be 20L only. I am sure they will also have great Mikkeller beer as always. The list will come soon enough for what will be there.

The second event will be 25th-28th at Dronning Louis and we will be doing another big tap takeover during the week like we did in February. I am currently writing up the list and I am sitting at around 17 beers with some more to come. The Event should work just like last time where we have 7 taps going and the beers rotate on as others kick. I am meeting with them this week to go over details and I will provide more once I have them.

I hope to see you guys at these events for one last chance to hang before we move on the 30th!
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
Plovmand 6619:58
I will do whatever I can to show up at one of the events, Ryan.

Can you do a more specific explanation of what your future plans are?
8/27/2012 5:13:15 AM

Private message send the author a private message

FrumptyDumpty
Yeah I am moving to England where I am heading up a new brewery opening outside London. I posted a thread about it in the UK forums.
8/27/2012 5:20:12 AM

premium
Nightfall 1307:39
Judging by the FanÝ beers I had, I have no doubt that the new UK Brewery will kick ass! And a great loss for FanÝ.

If I am not in Greece at that time I will try to make one of the two.

Good luck with your new start (and having moved countries with kids at your kidís age, good luck with that as well)!

Cheers
8/27/2012 5:56:20 AM

premium
Christian 11282:237
Looks like I can make the 19th happen. At Dronning Louise, Sunday looks best, but Iíll have a look at the Thursday as well. And with that effort, youíd better make a couple of good beers at least for the events ;)
8/27/2012 6:01:43 AM

premium
yespr 32344:43
Right, I will be there the 19th, late October in Esbjerg and mid November in England - will you have a beer ready by that time in the UK? I will not let you go but stalk you, this country cannot keep loosing good american brewers....
8/27/2012 7:52:45 AM

premium
Dedollewaitor 14113:362
I think I will do Esbjerg! It is messed up. But what if you was put on the Island for a reason? What if you canít leave? The island needs you!
8/27/2012 8:04:47 AM

premium
fonefan 36036:41
Originally posted by Dedollewaitor
But what if you was put on the Island for a reason? What if you canít leave? The island needs you!

+1
8/27/2012 8:15:47 AM

FrumptyDumpty
Yespr I donít think we will have beer on the market by then. I HOPE we can get some on the market before years end though.
8/27/2012 8:24:57 AM

premium
phredrik 1011:31
the 19th is gonna be a blastí

8/27/2012 10:29:20 AM

FrumptyDumpty
Wait till you see the list =)
8/27/2012 10:44:59 AM

Home > Forums > Denmark