my old man in miami

Reads 660 • Replies 6 • Started Sunday, May 20, 2012 1:04:09 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

MotherBrother
beers 964 º places 9 º 01:04 Sun 5/20/2012

My dad is visiting Miami in the beginning of June, and said that would love to bring some beer back home.
He talked about renting a mc, and is willing to drive around for a day.
- What would the best places be, for him to visit and buy some nice "Floridan" beer?

biggsbowler
beers 635 º places 22 º 07:12 Sun 5/20/2012

There aren’t too many beer stores in Miami with the selection, you want. Total Wine is probably your best option to buy beers. Check out their website and you can see what beers are available in store.

MotherBrother
beers 964 º places 9 º 12:30 Sun 5/20/2012

I see. Thanks for the advice.
Was hoping he could get a little Zhokov or some funky Buddha with him, but looks like I have to make a trip to the states my self then.

biggsbowler
beers 635 º places 22 º 14:50 Sun 5/20/2012

Zhukov is pretty much sold out everywhere. The Buddha isn’t doing growlers right now. I’m not sure when they will resume it too. Plus Boca Raton is about an hour and half north of Miami.

ExpendableHero
beers 976 º places 39 º 22:06 Sun 5/20/2012

Cork & Bottle in Miami. Sunset Corners also in Miami. And of course the Total Wine.

MotherBrother
beers 964 º places 9 º 23:32 Sun 5/20/2012

Ahh yes.
Can see they have had a Zhukov at "cork and bottle".. no chance they keep one under the counter saved for stupid Danes passing through? ;)
Well, shouldn’t be possible to find something I can’t find here at home.
Once again thanks.

MotherBrother
beers 964 º places 9 º 11:54 Tue 5/22/2012

Originally posted by MotherBrother
Ahh yes.
Can see they have had a Zhukov at "cork and bottle".. no chance they keep one under the counter saved for stupid Danes passing through? ;)
Well, shouldn’t be possible to find something I can’t find here at home.
Once again thanks.

Impossible, that is...
... my bad