RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > UK & Ireland | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

My UK trip

read 683 times • 14 replies • posted 8/6/2012 2:17:05 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2

wickedpete 634:5
Originally posted by Stephanos
Worth a pub trip to Bristol when youíre in Bath if you have the time for it, downender would be best to give you tips for there.

Bath must go to the Raven, the Salamander and old green tree.

We had a great time in Bath. Went to both the Raven and the Salamander and enjoyed both. We went to Rajpoot for dinner last night and had a fantastic meal.

Originally posted by MagicDave6
I run The Craft Beer Co in Clerkenwell so if your coming by let me know!

Weíre in London now. Our hotel is in Westminster, right next to the Tate Museum, so Cask is right nearby and probably where Iím headed tonight. Iím really going to try to make it to Craft as well and Iíll for sure let you know!
8/16/2012 9:14:56 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
Beersiveknown 3264:71
Originally posted by wickedpete
Worth a pub trip to Bristol when youíre in Bath if you have the time for it, downender would be best to give you tips for there.

We had a great time in Bath. Went to both the Raven and the Salamander and enjoyed both. We went to Rajpoot for dinner last night and had a fantastic meal.

Weíre in London now. Our hotel is in Westminster, right next to the Tate Museum, so Cask is right nearby and probably where Iím headed tonight. Iím really going to try to make it to Craft as well and Iíll for sure let you know!

I just missed you as Iím in Bath on Sunday, glad you enjoyed them!

Try to do the Euston Tap too, its a fun wee pub and Iíd also suggest trying Brewdog in Camden if youíve not had much of their stuff before. Thereís also a pub called the Black Heart literally around the corner where you can try Camden Town and Little Brew beers.
8/16/2012 10:00:07 AM

premium
MagicDave6 1:1
Originally posted by wickedpete

Cool, im on all night tonight and wearing a pink and purple shirt so if your in come and say Hi!
8/16/2012 10:16:05 AM

premium
JCB 3999:232
Just found out that Iím coming to London too. First week of September, tagging along on my wifeís business trip. Daytimes are mostly free (some evenings too), and would love to meet up with some of you folk.
8/16/2012 7:52:52 PM

Home > Forums > UK & Ireland

Page 1 | 2
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers