New #2 place rater

Reads 1792 • Replies 26 • Started Monday, July 14, 2014 4:17:59 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Jow
beers 7340 º places 487 º 06:39 Tue 7/15/2014

Congrats that’s some serious commitment. On our local section I see his place reviews ticks going up when he’s in town.the amount in NYC alone is absurd. I’ve lived here for years and done like a third of those.

jjsint
beers 7717 º places 1335 º 07:18 Tue 7/15/2014

So many places, so little time...

Nice one! J

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1528 º 07:24 Tue 7/15/2014

First off, I’m not a number. Actually, who are we kidding, yes I am (number 73,230)

I didn’t realize that anyone actually read any of my ratings. They’re not even all that useful since half of the rating is usually either commentary or a rant. It’s just fun to get it all written out sometimes. I guess you could say that I’m the dasilky of place ratings.

Originally posted by Jow
Congrats that’s some serious commitment. On our local section I see his place reviews ticks going up when he’s in town.the amount in NYC alone is absurd. I’ve lived here for years and done like a third of those.

Part of my childhood was spent near Philadelphia so I’ve seen most of the touristy stuff in NYC (statue of liberty, the original WTC, Empire State Building, saw the Christmas show at Radio City Music Hall, FAO Shwartz, etc) so now when I’m there for work I’ll explore areas that I haven’t been to before. I had a great time wandering around Queens one day and another day pretty much all the way down Amsterdam Ave (just west of the park). Brooklyn is my Haight Street. Also, the fact that it’s impossible to make plans when I’m on the road for work means I just go wherever looks interesting.

phaleslu
admin
beers 16532 º places 792 º 07:46 Tue 7/15/2014

Alright people can we stop this nonsense now? It’s going to be in LA.

brokensail
admin
beers 21480 º places 1691 º 09:24 Tue 7/15/2014

Originally posted by phaleslu
Alright people can we stop this nonsense now? It’s going to be in LA.