RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Industry | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Not enough time to enjoy a fall beer IN TH FALL before breweries stop making it...........

read 2959 times • 31 replies • posted 8/2/2012 3:53:52 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

vollont
Same with all the other seasonal beers. The spring beer was already out during January so during the April, May and June when it was spring, a lot of the spring beers were off the shelves and bar tabs. I remember seeing Sam Adams summer beer out as early as March and now its the middle of Summer and some breweries have stopped making their summer beer.

Why do they keep releasing the seasonal beers too early? Why not make each seasonal beer in the season its supposed to be instead of stop making it in that season.

The only thing worse about releasing a seasonal beer too early is when they stop making that seasonal beer too early. When its the middle of fall, I want a fall beer and they stop making it.

Winter beers should be made in December, January and February
Spring Beers should be made in March, April and May
Summer beers should be made in June, July and August
Fall beers should be made in September, October, and November.

Make sense?
Private message Send the author a private message

jbrana 379:33
Maybe buy them and sit on them until youíre ready to drink them?
8/2/2012 4:06:25 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
michcam8 274:17
Saw Great Lakes Octoberfest on the shelves today in Ohio (had to do a double take). Itís a bit depression seeing fall beer when itís still summer. Love the fall season, but I am not ready yet!
8/2/2012 5:37:53 PM

vollont
and its even more depressing for October and November (the middle of fall) to be here and all the fall beers are gone!
8/2/2012 5:50:12 PM

premium
radarsock 882:48
I blame motherfucking global warming. For everything.
8/2/2012 5:51:50 PM

premium
michcam8 274:17
Blame Leap Year...maybe we need to re-examine this date.
8/2/2012 5:58:54 PM

premium
Crit 3306:136
Same with cars, everyone tries to release earlier than their competitors,not sure how we get the message across

8/2/2012 6:05:16 PM

premium
RABinCO 1140:70
Itís how God willed it and itís not up to us to question His decisions. Vollont, you will go to Hell for all eternity and pay for your sins of questioning His ways. Now if youíll excuse me, I need to go take a Holy Water shower and wash this dirt away.
8/2/2012 6:11:40 PM

crosamich 431:17
it is pretty damn ridiculous. Sam adams harvest 12 pack, 6 freakin PUMPKIN beers, and at least another 12 fall beers were all out on my visit to the shop today. SN summerfest was discounted $1/6íer. kind of retarded. Considering this has been the hottest 6 months of any year for a century or whatever you could perhaps justify the summer stuff coming out early but this has been a trend.
8/2/2012 6:22:14 PM

tronraner 2459:109
The brewing industry has discovered time travel
8/2/2012 6:22:25 PM

premium
sloth 2447:46
8/2/2012 6:27:52 PM

Home > Forums > Industry

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4