Official 2015 Summer Secret Santa Sign Up

Reads 10365 • Replies 126 • Started Monday, June 29, 2015 8:55:26 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Homer321
beers 5369 º places 54 º 21:29 Sat 7/11/2015

Originally posted by DietPepsican
I missed this again?

Wat? You’re not gonna just send a box to charmcitycrab? Where is that guy lately?

Maakun
beers 10309 º places 319 º 04:34 Sun 7/12/2015

Originally posted by Homer321
Originally posted by thepatrickman
Is it like cheese and politics -- do they just do things differently over there?

It looks like that was discussed in the Euro Santa thread. EuroSanta proposed ways of finding out if your target rated specific beers by adding him/her as a friend and using the "my friends" tab under a beer rating.

Or you can just browse someone’s ratings alphabetically if you want to see every beer they rated from a specific brewery. It’s not that hard, but yes it’s a bit more work than searching ratings.

StFun
beers 567 º places 11 º 14:27 Mon 7/13/2015

Dammit. Missed it. Just when I was going to start trading again.

SecretSanta
22:08 Mon 7/13/2015

Ho Ho Ho Boys and Girls
Santa has started checking his list and will be checking it twice. After that he will make up the pairings and contact people. Look for messages in the next few days. Santa will also post here as each set of assignees is sent to the Secret Santas.
Refreshingly Yours
Santa

Clownoisseur
beers 531 º places 1 º 22:40 Mon 7/13/2015

Originally posted by StFun
Dammit. Missed it. Just when I was going to start trading again.

Send me your address! I have some extra beer to give away in addition to my secret santa selection!

PMgep
beers 337 º places 80 º 06:58 Wed 7/15/2015

Hi Santa! can we expect the pairings before Saturday? It’s my shopping day :)

SecretSanta
21:58 Wed 7/15/2015

Ho Ho Ho Boys and Girls

Santa has started making his list and checking it twice. Unfortunately, it looks like there are more non-US Santas than US Santas to pair them with. The non-US Santas without partners were sent a message to let them know. Santa will be working on sending out pairings soon.

Refreshingly Yours
Santa

Homer321
beers 5369 º places 54 º 22:06 Wed 7/15/2015

Sweet! I finally bit the bullet and did the international this year!!! I hope to get some good beers on an upcoming trip to Wisconsin and Chicago!!

Bummer that there aren’t more American Santas.

_angst_
beers 5019 º places 97 º 07:05 Thu 7/16/2015

Glad to see the number of U.S. Participants willing to ship to international traders increasing. Sorry to see there still aren’t enough. We need to promote this even more :).

_angst_
beers 5019 º places 97 º 07:17 Thu 7/16/2015

Oh, and as always, U.S.-based international participants please update your wants with some euro beers. Usual suspects are The UK, The Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Slovakia, Countries I’ve most likely forgotten, etc... The top rated beers for each country is a good start if you want to browse what’s available.

Secret Santa isn’t based on haves/wants anymore but a substantial wants list is a big help to make great boxes :).

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer