RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > Orlando | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Official Redlight Redlight Drinking Thread

read 3209 times • 52 replies • posted 3/23/2012 11:53:45 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

MlhopeTC 18
Bummed I missed those growlers!

But on another note, is anyone heading up on Saturday night? Iíve got some celebrating to do and Iím considering opening something special from my cellar!
6/8/2012 1:33:42 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
Guyute_Pig 100:42
Bump this thing... looks like you guys donít get together as often anymore. Coming down in 2 weeks and will bring some goodies from Asheville, hope to meet up. This includes the elusive Cheeseman
7/9/2012 11:31:39 AM

MlhopeTC 18
Iím down for something in two weeks as it would be great to meet you!

In the mean time, I think Beerlando and I are going to hit up Redlight this Friday. Iíve got some limited bottles from Hill Farmstead coming in - Damon, BA Everett, and BA Earl - that Iím looking to open up and heís got some limited Dock Street stuff. No need to do a huge tasting or anything, but feel free to join us and bring a bottle or two and when those dry up weíll just enjoy whatís on draft. The Cuvee de Jacobins that is on right now is absolutely fantastic!
7/10/2012 2:17:24 PM

premium
CheesedMan 555:12
Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Bump this thing... looks like you guys donít get together as often anymore. Coming down in 2 weeks and will bring some goodies from Asheville, hope to meet up. This includes the elusive Cheeseman

Aw hell!!!
7/10/2012 5:25:12 PM

premium
Blazer06
Originally posted by MlhopeTC
Iím down for something in two weeks as it would be great to meet you!

In the mean time, I think Beerlando and I are going to hit up Redlight this Friday. Iíve got some limited bottles from Hill Farmstead coming in - Damon, BA Everett, and BA Earl - that Iím looking to open up and heís got some limited Dock Street stuff. No need to do a huge tasting or anything, but feel free to join us and bring a bottle or two and when those dry up weíll just enjoy whatís on draft. The Cuvee de Jacobins that is on right now is absolutely fantastic!

I can stop by a little after 5 to share some beers but I have plans to head over to Orlando Jai Alai at 7 to watch some games and drink some Jai Alai.
7/12/2012 2:36:32 PM

PhillyBeer2112 2496:65
I got nothing to share (but I can make a stop and buy something nice) but it looks like the wife and family will be out on Friday night leaving me to bachí it so i was thinking of stopping in anyway just to drink and hopefully Bruno will have some good food.
7/12/2012 3:36:53 PM

MlhopeTC 18
My brother (who Iím splitting the HF with) went out of town unexpectedly so I canít open the Damon, Everett, or Earl unfortunately. At the same time I think Bryan is a bit swamped at work so I think weíve got to call this one off guys, sorry. Maybe Iíll randomly end up there later this evening though so Iíll post if I go.

And kudos for the Orlando Jai Alai trip! I didnít make it out this season, so hopefully they keep the doors open.
7/13/2012 1:33:12 PM

PhillyBeer2112 2496:65
Coincidentally my plans have changed as well, but Iím still hoping to stop by with the wife later just to get a glass of something good and some of Brunoís skirt steak.
7/13/2012 1:35:57 PM

MlhopeTC 18
Thatís some good skirt steak. Maybe Iíll do the same.
7/13/2012 1:43:12 PM

MlhopeTC 18
A few of us are headed to redlight momentarily if anyone wants to join. Notable bottles coming along are Mother of All Storms, Mother Funker, new Glarus raspberry tart, growler of apple brandy Huna, growler of river walk ipa, growler of table saison. Come join if you want, weíll be the guys with bottles at a bak table or booth.
7/19/2012 4:41:21 PM

Home > Forums > Orlando

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers