Official Redlight Redlight Drinking Thread

Reads 4594 • Replies 52 • Started Friday, March 23, 2012 11:53:45 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

MlhopeTC
places 20 º 01:33 Fri 6/8/2012

Bummed I missed those growlers!

But on another note, is anyone heading up on Saturday night? I’ve got some celebrating to do and I’m considering opening something special from my cellar!

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 11:31 Mon 7/9/2012

Bump this thing... looks like you guys don’t get together as often anymore. Coming down in 2 weeks and will bring some goodies from Asheville, hope to meet up. This includes the elusive Cheeseman

MlhopeTC
places 20 º 14:17 Tue 7/10/2012

I’m down for something in two weeks as it would be great to meet you!

In the mean time, I think Beerlando and I are going to hit up Redlight this Friday. I’ve got some limited bottles from Hill Farmstead coming in - Damon, BA Everett, and BA Earl - that I’m looking to open up and he’s got some limited Dock Street stuff. No need to do a huge tasting or anything, but feel free to join us and bring a bottle or two and when those dry up we’ll just enjoy what’s on draft. The Cuvee de Jacobins that is on right now is absolutely fantastic!

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 17:25 Tue 7/10/2012

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Bump this thing... looks like you guys don’t get together as often anymore. Coming down in 2 weeks and will bring some goodies from Asheville, hope to meet up. This includes the elusive Cheeseman

Aw hell!!!

Blazer06
14:36 Thu 7/12/2012

Originally posted by MlhopeTC
I’m down for something in two weeks as it would be great to meet you!

In the mean time, I think Beerlando and I are going to hit up Redlight this Friday. I’ve got some limited bottles from Hill Farmstead coming in - Damon, BA Everett, and BA Earl - that I’m looking to open up and he’s got some limited Dock Street stuff. No need to do a huge tasting or anything, but feel free to join us and bring a bottle or two and when those dry up we’ll just enjoy what’s on draft. The Cuvee de Jacobins that is on right now is absolutely fantastic!

I can stop by a little after 5 to share some beers but I have plans to head over to Orlando Jai Alai at 7 to watch some games and drink some Jai Alai.

PhillyBeer2112
beers 3498 º places 102 º 15:36 Thu 7/12/2012

I got nothing to share (but I can make a stop and buy something nice) but it looks like the wife and family will be out on Friday night leaving me to bach’ it so i was thinking of stopping in anyway just to drink and hopefully Bruno will have some good food.

MlhopeTC
places 20 º 13:33 Fri 7/13/2012

My brother (who I’m splitting the HF with) went out of town unexpectedly so I can’t open the Damon, Everett, or Earl unfortunately. At the same time I think Bryan is a bit swamped at work so I think we’ve got to call this one off guys, sorry. Maybe I’ll randomly end up there later this evening though so I’ll post if I go.

And kudos for the Orlando Jai Alai trip! I didn’t make it out this season, so hopefully they keep the doors open.

PhillyBeer2112
beers 3498 º places 102 º 13:35 Fri 7/13/2012

Coincidentally my plans have changed as well, but I’m still hoping to stop by with the wife later just to get a glass of something good and some of Bruno’s skirt steak.

MlhopeTC
places 20 º 13:43 Fri 7/13/2012

That’s some good skirt steak. Maybe I’ll do the same.

MlhopeTC
places 20 º 16:41 Thu 7/19/2012

A few of us are headed to redlight momentarily if anyone wants to join. Notable bottles coming along are Mother of All Storms, Mother Funker, new Glarus raspberry tart, growler of apple brandy Huna, growler of river walk ipa, growler of table saison. Come join if you want, we’ll be the guys with bottles at a bak table or booth.