Portland trip

Reads 2411 • Replies 36 • Started Wednesday, April 9, 2014 11:01:52 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

DA
places 1 º 19:36 Thu 4/24/2014

Douglas, I’ll be there, at least for a bit. Probably just for the members hours though.

hannont
beers 2 º places 7 º 02:51 Fri 4/25/2014

Any chance you can make it to the bottleshare the following day Derek? May 4th- Beermongers at 2:00. It would be great to see you if you can make it.

DA
places 1 º 18:00 Sat 4/26/2014

Todd, wish I could, but don’t think I’ll get a second day off from the kiddo. Hope to catch you around sometime soon.

hannont
beers 2 º places 7 º 19:49 Thu 5/1/2014

Hey y’all. If the blazers/rockets end up going to game seven. The game will be played during the tasting. Given that beer mongers will be packed with people if this happens, they likely won’t be keen on hosting a bottle share at that time. I’ve spoken with the Commons and they are willing to host us as a backup. So here is the deal...

If there is no game seven, there will be a bottle share at beer mongers on 5/4 at 2PM as originally planned.

If the blazers lose Friday and there is a game seven, Then we’ll have the tasting at the Commons on 5/4 at 2PM.

If there are any questions or concerns, please let me know.

hannont
beers 2 º places 7 º 20:05 Thu 5/1/2014

This tasting is open to all by the way. If you’ve been curious about coming to a bottle share but never have, now is your chance. Bring (or buy at mongers)a bottle or two of beer to share and a tasting glass and you’ll be set. Also, it is a common courtesy to buy some beer from the hosting venue

bvc
beers 1244 º places 103 º 09:37 Fri 5/2/2014

Todd, I will be heading down today and heading back home on Sunday. Would like to make it to the tasting, but not sure the timing will work out...but I will bring something just in case.

vyvvy
beers 7776 º places 26 º 10:07 Fri 5/2/2014

Does anyone use any of the android apps for the trimet? Saw a couple out there and wondered which would be the best way to go.

douglas88
admin
beers 13196 º places 398 º 10:23 Fri 5/2/2014

Originally posted by vyvvy
Does anyone use any of the android apps for the trimet? Saw a couple out there and wondered which would be the best way to go.

Hmm. I never tried. Welcome to PDX!

bvc
beers 1244 º places 103 º 11:11 Fri 5/2/2014

I think the Apple app that I was once told to use is call PDX Bus. Not sure if there is an android app as well, but may be worth checking out if nobody else knows.

hannont
beers 2 º places 7 º 12:04 Fri 5/2/2014

Originally posted by bvc
Todd, I will be heading down today and heading back home on Sunday. Would like to make it to the tasting, but not sure the timing will work out...but I will bring something just in case.
o

It would be great to see you if you can make it Brandon. Have fun in Tillamook!