Random beers tonight!

Reads 5802 • Replies 209 • Started Friday, June 7, 2013 12:31:13 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

harrisoni
beers 25356 º places 68 º 13:07 Sat 8/17/2013

I see people are trying to wind me up about Kent. It won’t work.

I was struggling with my last 6 beers to take me to 11,500 then Bon Jovi Livin on a Prayer came on random and inspired me. I doing this thing.

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40501 º places 1239 º 13:07 Sat 8/17/2013

Originally posted by Gary
Originally posted by Theydon_Bois
Originally posted by harrisoni
T20 final. C’mon Northants. I love the Malt Shovel. Hate Surrey. In every way conceivable. Although The Oval is an excellent ground. Otherwise forget it. And Northants have some probable England players.

C’mon Surrey.
Saw them beat a mediocre Kent side in group stages.
all about Middlesex dude-regardless of this event . But as a born n raised Londoner living in Kent, I agree Kent suck ;)

One of the worst T20’s I went to was a Middlesex home game vs Glamorgan, out grounder at Old Deer Pk, Richmond 2 summers ago.
Middlesex were all out for 116 or so - made for a poor (and easy) second innings!

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40501 º places 1239 º 13:08 Sat 8/17/2013

I was struggling with my last 6 beers to take me to 11,500 then Bon Jovi Livin on a Prayer came on random and inspired me. I doing this thing.

Why have I got this awful image of you wearing nothing but your boxer shorts and a bandana playing air guitar in your kitchen !?!?!?

BlackHaddock
beers 15453 º places 1053 º 13:09 Sat 8/17/2013

Originally posted by BlackHaddock
The weather in Shropshire has turned for the worse: time to open something I’ve had for a while.

Newcastle Winter IPA.

<*))))))><

Oh dear. Mon Dieu. That it comes to this. Sorry Jeremy, but that’s not a good beer.

The Newcastle beer has scored the highest so far this evening Ian, my sweet tooth really took to it. Not sure why they have called it an IPA at Caledonian, but poured into a ’Gordons Finest Golden’ thistle shaped glass it looked and tasted fine. To be fair though, the other beers this evening have been worse than I anticipated.

<*))))))><

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40501 º places 1239 º 13:10 Sat 8/17/2013

Big boys are out to play ... Brew Dog (Mikkeller/Nogne) Tokyo Horizon and all 15.2 % of her! Best beer of the night thus far but I think I have 2 in the cupboard that will beat her !!!

harrisoni
beers 25356 º places 68 º 13:12 Sat 8/17/2013

My first ever beer from Menaresta from Monza. Monza!! Wow, love that race track. And it’s a corker. Up there to compete with Taras Boulba as a hoppy Belgian yeast hoppy session beer.

It’s Menaresta Flora Sambuca.

BlackHaddock
beers 15453 º places 1053 º 13:13 Sat 8/17/2013

Why have I got this awful image of you wearing nothing but your boxer shorts and a bandana playing air guitar in your kitchen !?!?!?

Thanks for that Colin: I can’t get the vision out of my eyes now!

That and Ian with a paper bag over his head trying to entice teenagers into his pad.

<*))))))><

Gary
beers 2114 º places 4 º 13:14 Sat 8/17/2013

Originally posted by Gary
T20 final. C’mon Northants. I love the Malt Shovel. Hate Surrey. In every way conceivable. Although The Oval is an excellent ground. Otherwise forget it. And Northants have some probable England players.

C’mon Surrey.
Saw them beat a mediocre Kent side in group stages.
all about Middlesex dude-regardless of this event . But as a born n raised Londoner living in Kent, I agree Kent suck ;)

One of the worst T20’s I went to was a Middlesex home game vs Glamorgan, out grounder at Old Deer Pk, Richmond 2 summers ago.
Middlesex were all out for 116 or so - made for a poor (and easy) second innings!
i know and Middlesex play in pink too

harrisoni
beers 25356 º places 68 º 13:15 Sat 8/17/2013

Apart from the bandana, you more or less got that right.

Oh and the Dark Star T shirt.

And one black sock and one navy one.

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40501 º places 1239 º 13:18 Sat 8/17/2013

Apart from the bandana, you more or less got that right.

Oh and the Dark Star T shirt.

And one black sock and one navy one.

Socks and pants evening - fair play.

I’d probably be the same if I wasn’t at a mates house !

Next beer up is No.3 in it’s respective RB style !!!