RateBeer

Random beers tonight!

read 4487 times • 209 replies •

Thread Frozen

BlackHaddock
premium
beers 4985 º places 434 º 14:49 Fri 6/7/2013

Originally posted by tommann
Iím about to have a coffee as Iím on nights this week, however Iíve got a weird beard saison for in the morning when I get back, hope the sun comes out to play.

Enjoy your coffee and shift: the Sun shines on the righteous apparently, Iíll leave that to God.

Weird Beard Saison sounds interesting: do you intend to pour it on your Cornflakes or have it neat?

<*))))))><

tommann
beers 3014 º places 13 º 18:51 Fri 6/7/2013

There wonít be any cornflakes, Iíll pair it with a curry!

Beersiveknown
premium
beers 4010 º places 123 º 13:32 Fri 6/21/2013

So what are people on tonight? Iíve had a few new Irish rates now onto an old fave of Windsor and Eton conqueror

SarkyNorthener
premium
beers 3083 º places 114 º 13:38 Fri 6/21/2013

Made a trip to Stirchley wines today. The wifes watching Ugly Betty so I am drinking a La Trappe Belgian Wit. Will follow with an Anchor Porter I think.

RichTheVillan
premium
beers 4685 º places 66 º 13:46 Fri 6/21/2013

Just been to the inaugural Aston Manor Beer Festival 23 casks on got few scoops :)

madmitch76
premium
beers 18659 º places 155 º 14:08 Fri 6/21/2013

Originally posted by BlackHaddock
Was about to open a íManchester Star Aleí luckily I noticed the 7.3% ABV before doing so: the females will be back soon and I donít want to be shit-faced or fast asleep when they do.

A 5% Freeminer brewery íGold Minerí is the beer of choice.

<*))))))><

2.3% difference on a 330ml bottle dictates shit faced vs sensible? Are you sure all the females went out?

Sorry! Could not resist that!

tommann
beers 3014 º places 13 º 14:19 Fri 6/21/2013

Picked up a cains brown ale earlier that was ok, hobsons old Henry that the missus got me. Cracking a pear strongbow as part of my Iím skint filth mission.

BlackHaddock
premium
beers 4985 º places 434 º 04:32 Sun 6/23/2013

Originally posted by madmitch76
Was about to open a íManchester Star Aleí luckily I noticed the 7.3% ABV before doing so: the females will be back soon and I donít want to be shit-faced or fast asleep when they do.

<*))))))><

2.3% difference on a 330ml bottle dictates shit faced vs sensible? Are you sure all the females went out?

I occasionally get bladdered, but donít like doing it íaloneí doesnít seem right somehow. Having said that Iím drinking a Duvel Tripel Hop (2012 Citra) at 9.5% all alone at the moment and intend to have a few other Belgian friends before the wife comes home later!

<*))))))><

SarkyNorthener
premium
beers 3083 º places 114 º 04:53 Sun 6/23/2013

I will be on the Belgians tonight after Sunday dinner at the mother in laws and putting the Kids to bed. Not sure which ones though. I may have a couple of Quads - Struise St Amatus and La Trappe Quad. Need to make up for my first poor Kernel last night. The Biere de Table was a poor attempt at a Saison IMO.

Beersiveknown
premium
beers 4010 º places 123 º 05:28 Sun 6/23/2013

Originally posted by madmitch76

<*))))))><

I occasionally get bladdered, but donít like doing it íaloneí doesnít seem right somehow. Having said that Iím drinking a Duvel Tripel Hop (2012 Citra) at 9.5% all alone at the moment and intend to have a few other Belgian friends before the wife comes home later!

<*))))))><

early start!