Random Question (non-beer) - Intelligentsia Venice

Reads 529 • Replies 3 • Started Saturday, September 20, 2014 11:54:43 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

ekoerper
beers 599 º places 39 º 11:54 Sat 9/20/2014

Perhaps an odd request - but here goes. I was at the Venice Intelligentsia location yesterday before flying home, and made a realization after I left... The bar stools are damned comfortable. I sat there for hours - most bar stools are pretty uncomfortable at that point, but not those (the ones with the thick solid wood tops at the back of the shop). I should have snapped a picture of the stools and the manufacturer label underneath, but totally spaced. Would love to order some (if they don’t cost a fortune) or just make some myself.

Any kind soul that lives nearby willing to indulge me by snapping a photo or two next time you’re there?

Cheers

MattH
beers 1007 º places 73 º 01:36 Mon 9/22/2014

Don’t know if this will help, but if you haven’t already, look them up on Yelp.Com. There are 526 photos of the place and a few are of their stools. Also, you could give them a call. Their number is 310-399-1233.

ekoerper
beers 599 º places 39 º 11:25 Mon 9/29/2014

Between Yelp and Google Images I was able to find what I was looking for (or close enough anyway).

Thanks

MattH
beers 1007 º places 73 º 22:41 Tue 9/30/2014

I used to live four miles away from that place a couple of years ago and if I still lived close I would have gone by for your. Anyways, glad you found what you needed.