RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Rate my cellar

read 2211 times • 46 replies • posted 5/10/2013 6:19:31 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

boogychillin 7:1
Originally posted by drowland
Sorry everyone, I was toasty.

The OPís cellar in fact reminds me of flowers and posies. Itís great!

Let me guess, your name is Richard but most people who know you call you "dick".
5/11/2013 9:41:02 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
drowland 5989:172
Originally posted by Cleg
Note to self...trade with drowland...he seems cool

Iíve got this to offer

http://www.ratebeer.com/forums/ft-founders-doom_233087.htm
5/11/2013 9:50:05 AM

premium
RABinCO 1199:72
Danny just accidentally misread the thread title as "Rage my Cellar." All just a big misunderstanding. This is why shouldnít drink folks. Beer is bad for you.
5/11/2013 10:16:18 AM

premium
TheHOFF43 1749:108
How did wbw me manage to scroll past this?
5/11/2013 11:07:22 AM

BeerFlavoredBeer 254:17
Now Iím worried about the BA Peopleís I have :(
5/11/2013 12:40:19 PM

Douberd 2172:56
Originally posted by b3shine

Well... A few of us like him, or he wouldnít have been member of the year... Not sure he needed to be that harsh with you, but it was Friday night and knowing Daniel-San, he was probably White Boy Wasted.

One thing I can say about cellaring beers is that in general itís a poor idea for any substantive length of time. And so is attracting attention to your cellar; although I donít think you intended to be arrogant, it can come across that way. Just share that shizzle, my nizzle.
I hope that he didnít become member of the year with this kind of behaviour, otherwise it wouldnít be so difficult to get nominated I guess. Edit : One post deleted where I was saying you donít have to be harsh to be honest. Edit2 Good thing you apologized, can you do it now in a less sarcastic way?
5/11/2013 1:18:16 PM

premium
Homer321 1853:22
I think khoffman43 is looking for KBS
5/11/2013 1:22:28 PM

premium
RABinCO 1199:72
Originally posted by Douberd

Well... A few of us like him, or he wouldnít have been member of the year... Not sure he needed to be that harsh with you, but it was Friday night and knowing Daniel-San, he was probably White Boy Wasted.

One thing I can say about cellaring beers is that in general itís a poor idea for any substantive length of time. And so is attracting attention to your cellar; although I donít think you intended to be arrogant, it can come across that way. Just share that shizzle, my nizzle.
I hope that he didnít become member of the year with this kind of behaviour, otherwise it wouldnít be so difficult to get nominated I guess. Edit : One post deleted where I was saying you donít have to be harsh to be honest. Edit2 Good thing you apologized, can you do it now in a less sarcastic way?

wow, way to make light of Dannyís crippling disability when it comes to not being sarcastic. i think that calls for an apology.
5/11/2013 1:54:55 PM

premium
Originally posted by RABinVA

wow, way to make light of Dannyís crippling disability when it comes to not being sarcastic. i think that calls for an apology.

BROsmer, I told you about my disability in confidence. Please donít talk about things like this on a public forum.
5/11/2013 2:05:47 PM

premium

You just have to be friends with Turbo to win
5/11/2013 2:06:09 PM

Home > Forums > Beer Talk

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback