Ratebeer meet-up Saturday in Jacksonville for USMNT friendly against Scotland?

Reads 928 • Replies 14 • Started Friday, May 25, 2012 12:14:10 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

aracauna
beers 4105 º places 109 º 12:14 Fri 5/25/2012

That’s not the US Mutant Ninja Turtles, but if you’re going to the game, you probably know that. I’m planning on hitting at least Kickbacks before the game and there’s a brewpub in between Kickbacks and the stadium (kind of). I thought if any other Ratebeerians are in town we could meet up before the game. After the game I have a 2.5-hour drive home so I probably will be heading out promptly after.

cgarvieuk
beers 37620 º places 457 º 12:24 Fri 5/25/2012

i dont think im taking part, at least no one has told me

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 12:40 Fri 5/25/2012

Originally posted by aracauna
That’s not the US Mutant Ninja Turtles, but if you’re going to the game, you probably know that. I’m planning on hitting at least Kickbacks before the game and there’s a brewpub in between Kickbacks and the stadium (kind of). I thought if any other Ratebeerians are in town we could meet up before the game. After the game I have a 2.5-hour drive home so I probably will be heading out promptly after.

I wish! I’ll be moving to Jacksonville soon, so if you’re ever around, let me know.

Billicus
beers 296 º places 16 º 12:56 Fri 5/25/2012

Originally posted by drowland

I wish! I’ll be moving to Jacksonville soon, so if you’re ever around, let me know.
Ive been to Jacksonville drove there straight from New Jersey, had some weak steel reserve, saw some plam trees cool cool

Blazer06
13:32 Fri 5/25/2012

According to Green Room’s facebook page, them and Intuition Aleworks will be in lot J.

aracauna
beers 4105 º places 109 º 13:59 Fri 5/25/2012

Originally posted by Blazer06
According to Green Room’s facebook page, them and Intuition Aleworks will be in lot J.

Thanks. That piece of info will definitely get used.

aracauna
beers 4105 º places 109 º 14:01 Fri 5/25/2012

Jacksonville is the third closest metropolitan area to where I live, as long as you don’t pretend that Valdosta is really a city. It’s a two-and-a-half hour drive, but we go there occasionally.

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 14:41 Fri 5/25/2012

Jacksonville is the third closest metropolitan area to where I live, as long as you don’t pretend that Valdosta is really a city. It’s a two-and-a-half hour drive, but we go there occasionally.

I teach at Valdosta State University once a week (not during the summer). If that’s close by you, we should grab a brew after sometime.

digita7693
beers 1 º places 7 º 15:00 Fri 5/25/2012

Very close to Kickbacks you have Intuition and Bold City, personally Id hit up Kickbacks and Intuition.You should contact Steve, the owner, ahead of time and tell them you are coming.

have fun at the game, unfortunately i cannot make it as I live several thousand miles away.

cheers

GT
beers 10001 º places 672 º 15:06 Fri 5/25/2012

Danny you’re moving to Jax? Haha that’s my hometown so I guess I’ll be seek more of you! We need an active ratebeerian there to add Bold City, Engine 15, Green Room, and Intuition beers. So far I’ve been having to add them all remotely.

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 15:53 Fri 5/25/2012

Originally posted by GT2
Danny you’re moving to Jax? Haha that’s my hometown so I guess I’ll be seek more of you! We need an active ratebeerian there to add Bold City, Engine 15, Green Room, and Intuition beers. So far I’ve been having to add them all remotely.

That’s the plan so far. I’m planning to move there in mid-July. Basically just getting a jump on moving over to the area where we hope to open our brewery.