RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Ratebeer meet-up Saturday in Jacksonville for USMNT friendly against Scotland?

read 654 times • 14 replies • posted 5/25/2012 12:14:10 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2

premium
aracauna 3032:70
Thatís not the US Mutant Ninja Turtles, but if youíre going to the game, you probably know that. Iím planning on hitting at least Kickbacks before the game and thereís a brewpub in between Kickbacks and the stadium (kind of). I thought if any other Ratebeerians are in town we could meet up before the game. After the game I have a 2.5-hour drive home so I probably will be heading out promptly after.
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
cgarvieuk 13920:150
i dont think im taking part, at least no one has told me
5/25/2012 12:24:44 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
drowland 5980:172
Originally posted by aracauna
Thatís not the US Mutant Ninja Turtles, but if youíre going to the game, you probably know that. Iím planning on hitting at least Kickbacks before the game and thereís a brewpub in between Kickbacks and the stadium (kind of). I thought if any other Ratebeerians are in town we could meet up before the game. After the game I have a 2.5-hour drive home so I probably will be heading out promptly after.

I wish! Iíll be moving to Jacksonville soon, so if youíre ever around, let me know.
5/25/2012 12:40:22 PM

premium
Billicus 286:16
Originally posted by drowland

I wish! Iíll be moving to Jacksonville soon, so if youíre ever around, let me know.
Ive been to Jacksonville drove there straight from New Jersey, had some weak steel reserve, saw some plam trees cool cool
5/25/2012 12:56:54 PM

premium
Blazer06
According to Green Roomís facebook page, them and Intuition Aleworks will be in lot J.
5/25/2012 1:32:35 PM

premium
Originally posted by Blazer06
According to Green Roomís facebook page, them and Intuition Aleworks will be in lot J.

Thanks. That piece of info will definitely get used.
5/25/2012 1:59:52 PM

premium

Jacksonville is the third closest metropolitan area to where I live, as long as you donít pretend that Valdosta is really a city. Itís a two-and-a-half hour drive, but we go there occasionally.
5/25/2012 2:01:46 PM

premium

Jacksonville is the third closest metropolitan area to where I live, as long as you donít pretend that Valdosta is really a city. Itís a two-and-a-half hour drive, but we go there occasionally.

I teach at Valdosta State University once a week (not during the summer). If thatís close by you, we should grab a brew after sometime.
5/25/2012 2:41:34 PM

digita7693 3:6
Very close to Kickbacks you have Intuition and Bold City, personally Id hit up Kickbacks and Intuition.You should contact Steve, the owner, ahead of time and tell them you are coming.

have fun at the game, unfortunately i cannot make it as I live several thousand miles away.

cheers
5/25/2012 3:00:50 PM

premium
GT2 8161:564
Danny youíre moving to Jax? Haha thatís my hometown so I guess Iíll be seek more of you! We need an active ratebeerian there to add Bold City, Engine 15, Green Room, and Intuition beers. So far Iíve been having to add them all remotely.
5/25/2012 3:06:12 PM

premium
Originally posted by GT2
Danny youíre moving to Jax? Haha thatís my hometown so I guess Iíll be seek more of you! We need an active ratebeerian there to add Bold City, Engine 15, Green Room, and Intuition beers. So far Iíve been having to add them all remotely.

Thatís the plan so far. Iím planning to move there in mid-July. Basically just getting a jump on moving over to the area where we hope to open our brewery.
5/25/2012 3:53:00 PM

Home > Forums > Beer Talk

Page 1 | 2
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers