Ratebeer Summer Gathering 2013

Reads 9644 • Replies 163 • Started Friday, August 17, 2012 9:25:59 AM CT

Thread Frozen
 
DalzAle
beers 2020 º places 13 º 19:40 Tue 10/9/2012

Originally posted by JK
Please do it this week if others want to be there, I donít have to be there.


I think I was the only one who could make this week.

 
TheHOFF43
beers 2043 º places 169 º 19:48 Tue 10/9/2012

Tuesday at 8:30 @ Indeed should work for me. I havenít been there either, looking forward to it.

 
CLevar
places 20 º 19:53 Tue 10/9/2012

Originally posted by khoffman43
Tuesday at 8:30 @ Indeed should work for me. I havenít been there either, looking forward to it.


+1

 
mtjoseph
beers 244 º places 10 º 21:47 Tue 10/9/2012

FYI, Indeed is only open Thurs-Sat....

 
thome50
beers 1285 º places 32 º 22:56 Tue 10/9/2012

Originally posted by mtjoseph
FYI, Indeed is only open Thurs-Sat....


I canít make it then.

 
mattyb83
beers 737 º places 20 º 03:17 Wed 10/10/2012

Originally posted by thome50
Originally posted by mtjoseph
FYI, Indeed is only open Thurs-Sat....


I canít make it then.


I will give you live action tweets of all the big hits.

 
allendodd
beers 116 º places 2 º 07:37 Wed 10/10/2012

If weíre talking Tues the 16th, Iíll take a run at it, for sure.

 
DalzAle
beers 2020 º places 13 º 07:50 Wed 10/10/2012

Originally posted by mtjoseph
FYI, Indeed is only open Thurs-Sat....


I did not know this, Thursday the 18th then?

 
mattyb83
beers 737 º places 20 º 08:00 Wed 10/10/2012

Girlfriend gets back from Thailand on the 18th, so Iím not going to be making it.

 
thome50
beers 1285 º places 32 º 09:15 Wed 10/10/2012

Originally posted by mattyb83
Girlfriend gets back from Thailand on the 18th, so Iím not going to be making it.