RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Non-US | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

RBESG 2012 info

read 6622 times • 87 replies • posted 4/27/2012 8:32:23 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

premium
Cuso 4298:142
Some updates:
Event is listed among events http://www.ratebeer.com/event/17175/rbesg-2012/
Grand tasting will be organized at Grand Tasting at Richtar Jakub. They have 11-12 taps and there we will have beers from Slovak micros, complemented with Czech beers. Food will be arranged in form s of buffet, therefore I need to know, if somebody has special food requests. If yes, please write your request in column food preferences in shared workbook. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqyvIG9WeEr3dFEtbFlVZXFrbzhURkNfMkxVZ3lmZ1E#gid=0
Currently we together with Leighton, we are working out pub crawl in Vienna. Please fill your estimated arrival in column Arrival in shared sheet.
Fridays pub crawl in Bratislava, is in terms of pubs done, I am working on order of pubs.
Thatís all for now.

Imro
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
And I forgot one thing. We are allowed to bring our beers to GT, therefore Iíd like to ask you specify app no of beers if you will bring some in No of Beers column in shared workbook. I need for calculating of costs for Grand Tasting.
Thanks
4/28/2012 4:54:33 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
Dedollewaitor 13769:355
Sounds really good! Look forward to it!
4/28/2012 5:12:08 AM

premium
I have new update regarding program:

20.07 Bratislava

11,00 Patronsky pivovar -lunch, beers, brewery visit. They will brew for us special beer, which will be tasted in brewery during visit.

15,00 Zamocky pivovar - depending on brewmasters and/or manger presence, visit of brewery.

18,00 Bratislavsky mestiansky pivovar Drevena -beer tastings, possibly dinner, visit of brewery.

21,00 Starosloviensky Pivovar beers, possibly dinner, visit of brewery. They will brew for us special beer.

here we have to decide within couple of weeks, if weíd like to have dinner at Bratislavsky mestiansky pivovar Drevena or Starosloviensky Pivovar. What I would suggest, have something light at Drevena and have dinner at Starosloviensky Pivovar. You can taste here, some typical slovak dishes. But itís quite late.

11,00 Bratislavsky mestiansky pivovar Dunajska - lunch, beers, brewery visit.

15,00 (or 16,00 to be decided later on) Grand tasting at Hostinec/Minipivovar RichtŠr Jakub - tasting, dinner, brewery visit.

5/4/2012 3:06:45 AM

premium
I suggest that you will stay in Bratislava hotels, and Vienna trip will be as one day event. We will have rented bus, so we will be independent on transportation to Vienna.
Together with Leighton we are working on Vienna day.
Please check in to event at http://www.ratebeer.com/event/17175/rbesg-2012/
Iím still lack on information in our famous shared workbook https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqyvIG9WeEr3dFEtbFlVZXFrbzhURkNfMkxVZ3lmZ1E#gid=0
I would appreciate your inputs, so we can finalize Vienna day and GT.
Cheers.
5/4/2012 3:12:05 AM

premium
SirADNielsen 8949:413
Finally updated my info on the spreadsheet. Iím arriving Thursday in Wien Westbf at 13:22. If there are any specific requests for beers for me to bring from Colorado, drop me a line.
5/9/2012 11:20:41 AM

premium
Borresteijn 4574:180
Looks good Cuso! Still canít say if Iíll be coming over, and wonít be able to say until start of July, I hope thatís not too late to subscribe..?
5/9/2012 12:26:49 PM

premium
Papsoe 25089:4
Still hoping to join in. But not decided yet.
5/9/2012 12:45:16 PM

premium
Originally posted by Borresteijn
Looks good Cuso! Still canít say if Iíll be coming over, and wonít be able to say until start of July, I hope thatís not too late to subscribe..?

In terms of brewpubs in Bratislava and Vienna, itís definitely not a problem, I need to know more or less exact number of people 3 weeks before event. Another question is transportation, because I need to plan type of bus according to number of participants. I will mark you with question mark in our shared sheet, if you donít mind. It will solve my issues with transportation planning.
5/9/2012 12:55:06 PM

Christian 11029:235
Iím there. Just need to find a plane/hotel deal for Dedollewaitor and myself and then information can be entered
5/9/2012 12:57:08 PM

premium
Originally posted by Papsoe
Still hoping to join in. But not decided yet.

Please, If you are tentative, sign in shared sheet with question mark, for me itís better to plan with maximum number of people, due to transportation.
5/9/2012 1:17:21 PM

Home > Forums > Non-US

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers