RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Non-US | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

RBESG 2012 info

read 6654 times • 87 replies • posted 4/27/2012 8:32:23 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

premium
Papsoe 25085:4
Originally posted by Cuso
We have less than month to our event, those, who havenít complete info in our shared sheet, please update your information in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqyvIG9WeEr3dFEtbFlVZXFrbzhURkNfMkxVZ3lmZ1E#gid=0 I need to plan Vienna day more preciously as it is now. Aaron added new column "Beers bringing" (thank you a lot), please if you are bringing beers with you, please write there name of beers.

As much as Iíd loved to it didnít work out for me this time Cuso. Hope to make it one day and say hello.
6/20/2012 2:32:36 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
Marko 3933:205
Originally posted by Papsoe
We have less than month to our event, those, who havenít complete info in our shared sheet, please update your information in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqyvIG9WeEr3dFEtbFlVZXFrbzhURkNfMkxVZ3lmZ1E#gid=0 I need to plan Vienna day more preciously as it is now. Aaron added new column "Beers bringing" (thank you a lot), please if you are bringing beers with you, please write there name of beers.

As much as Iíd loved to it didnít work out for me this time Cuso. Hope to make it one day and say hello.

6/20/2012 3:55:35 AM

premium
Cuso 4596:147
Originally posted by Papsoe

I am sorry for that. I hope you visit one day Bratislava to see improved beer scene here.
6/20/2012 4:10:13 AM

premium
Hi guys,
We have 15 days to RBESG 2012, and I still donít have all information from you written in our famous spreadsheet. Of course, thank to all people who gave me all information.
As far as I know your arrivals of we will start in Lichtenthaler at 14,00. Aaron, Dolle, Christian, of course we will wait until you arrive.
Please give me also information, where you will stay in Bratislava, itís necessary for bus departure arrangement.
I need to know from you if you donít mind we have our dinner on Friday at 21,00? I propose this time, because we will be in brewpub, which has little bit different menu than other brewpubs we will visit during gathering.
Price for the 3 days event will be app. 150 Ä. You donít need to send me money, You will give them to me by arrival.
People who will arrive on Wednesday, let me know, if you want to go for beer together. If yes, I propose Hostinec Richtar Jakub (place where we will have our Grand tasting)
I am looking forward to see you guys.

Cheers
7/2/2012 12:25:44 PM

premium
Marko 3933:205
Ok, Iíll try to wake the rest of the Croatian crew up... itís getting too close and we still havenít really arranged anything, except for expressing a certainty that weíll be going numerous times.
7/2/2012 3:37:03 PM

premium
coldbrewky 1423:67
I will be attending in spirit...Feel free to throw things at my picture.
7/3/2012 4:38:41 AM

SudsMcDuff 5825:183
u canít just have one topic stickied??
7/3/2012 6:10:44 PM

erickok 3533:161
It seems that I can make it as well, together with Borresteijn...
7/4/2012 3:26:40 AM

premium
Borresteijn 4684:181
Where is the meeting point the first day and how will we travel to Vienna? Is that also by bus, or do we meet at Lichtenthaler? Glad I can make this btw, looking forward to it!
7/4/2012 6:04:47 AM

premium
Originally posted by Borresteijn
Where is the meeting point the first day and how will we travel to Vienna? Is that also by bus, or do we meet at Lichtenthaler? Glad I can make this btw, looking forward to it!

Great that you and erickok will attend. Yes we will have bus to Vienna and back. Where do you arrive? I really donít know where the meeting point would be. 3 people stay at Ibis, but they arrive to Vienna and join us at Lichtenthaler. 2 stay at campsite Zlate Piesky which is outside of city. I really need to have all required information written in shared sheet, so I can arrange all steps to have enjoyable event.
Anyay, I am sure that we will meet us somwhere (in case, I will not have enough information I will set meeting point by myself)
7/4/2012 8:52:23 AM

Home > Forums > Non-US

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers