RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Non-US | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

RBESG 2013

read 7154 times • 81 replies • posted 1/5/2013 2:05:00 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

premium
Leighton 11641:637
Originally posted by Martinus
I知 thinking about entering a proposal. Belgium and Netherlands. Border area. Not sure yet though, because I知 still considering how much time I actually have for this, and because Netherlands/Belgium will for sure be more expensive than the last rbesg.

Brings up the 1st question: would there be some interest in such a visit?
If yes, I値l work out a proposal.

Even the most minor of excuses will draw most RBians to Belgium. And I find Belgium and the Netherlands pretty affordable compared to much of Western Europe. So, propose away.
1/11/2013 11:44:33 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
Cuso 4963:156
I think it could be interesting. Please, propose.
1/13/2013 10:55:15 PM

premium
fonefan 35735:35
Originally posted by Leighton
I知 thinking about entering a proposal. Belgium and Netherlands. Border area. Not sure yet though, because I知 still considering how much time I actually have for this, and because Netherlands/Belgium will for sure be more expensive than the last rbesg.

Even the most minor of excuses will draw most RBians to Belgium. And I find Belgium and the Netherlands pretty affordable compared to much of Western Europe. So, propose away.

+1(2)
1/13/2013 11:08:31 PM

premium
joes 90:9

I think there are enough rateberians in the Low Countries to get this organised. You can count on me for a start.
1/13/2013 11:38:19 PM

premium
cgarvieuk 14964:150
Originally posted by fonefan

+1(2)

yup, its one of the few feasible places for me, but the sooner the better as flight prices are only gonna increase and that make me for 1 less likly
1/14/2013 12:17:05 AM

erickok 3745:174
Spain would be great, but I admit we壇 have to find an enthusiastic Ratebeerian there with time to make it happen. I would offer myself for France but feel it痴 too early for this country (and Paris is fairly expensive).
1/14/2013 12:42:03 AM

premium
Martinus 3014:153
Originally posted by joes

I think there are enough rateberians in the Low Countries to get this organised. You can count on me for a start.

Thanks! If there are others in NL/B who want to help out feel free to bm me, many hands make light work ;)

Will try to have a proposal ready by Friday, is that early enough?
1/14/2013 12:54:15 AM

premium
Nightfall 1307:39
Originally posted by fonefan

+1(2)

+1.5
1/14/2013 3:34:47 AM

premium
harrisoni 14020:22
Count me in for a BE or NL trip
1/14/2013 4:15:36 AM

premium
Theydon_Bois 9695:674
Yes - presuming I知 free on the said weekend I値l deal myself in also for BE/NL.

Is there a usual month for the RBESG?
1/14/2013 4:18:08 AM

Home > Forums > Non-US

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback