RateBeer

RBESG 2013

read 7428 times • 81 replies •

Thread Frozen

Leighton
premium
beers 14430 º places 727 º 11:44 Fri 1/11/2013

Originally posted by Martinus
I知 thinking about entering a proposal. Belgium and Netherlands. Border area. Not sure yet though, because I知 still considering how much time I actually have for this, and because Netherlands/Belgium will for sure be more expensive than the last rbesg.

Brings up the 1st question: would there be some interest in such a visit?
If yes, I値l work out a proposal.

Even the most minor of excuses will draw most RBians to Belgium. And I find Belgium and the Netherlands pretty affordable compared to much of Western Europe. So, propose away.

Cuso
premium
beers 6114 º places 182 º 22:55 Sun 1/13/2013

I think it could be interesting. Please, propose.

fonefan
premium
beers 39393 º places 42 º 23:08 Sun 1/13/2013

Originally posted by Leighton
I知 thinking about entering a proposal. Belgium and Netherlands. Border area. Not sure yet though, because I知 still considering how much time I actually have for this, and because Netherlands/Belgium will for sure be more expensive than the last rbesg.

Even the most minor of excuses will draw most RBians to Belgium. And I find Belgium and the Netherlands pretty affordable compared to much of Western Europe. So, propose away.

+1(2)

joes
premium
beers 91 º places 9 º 23:38 Sun 1/13/2013

I think there are enough rateberians in the Low Countries to get this organised. You can count on me for a start.

cgarvieuk
premium
beers 17647 º places 212 º 00:17 Mon 1/14/2013

Originally posted by fonefan

+1(2)

yup, its one of the few feasible places for me, but the sooner the better as flight prices are only gonna increase and that make me for 1 less likly

erickok
premium
beers 4322 º places 198 º 00:42 Mon 1/14/2013

Spain would be great, but I admit we壇 have to find an enthusiastic Ratebeerian there with time to make it happen. I would offer myself for France but feel it痴 too early for this country (and Paris is fairly expensive).

Martinus
premium
beers 3892 º places 180 º 00:54 Mon 1/14/2013

Originally posted by joes

I think there are enough rateberians in the Low Countries to get this organised. You can count on me for a start.

Thanks! If there are others in NL/B who want to help out feel free to bm me, many hands make light work ;)

Will try to have a proposal ready by Friday, is that early enough?

Nightfall
beers 1306 º places 39 º 03:34 Mon 1/14/2013

Originally posted by fonefan

+1(2)

+1.5

harrisoni
premium
beers 15319 º places 27 º 04:15 Mon 1/14/2013

Count me in for a BE or NL trip

Theydon_Bois
premium
beers 12925 º places 853 º 04:18 Mon 1/14/2013

Yes - presuming I知 free on the said weekend I値l deal myself in also for BE/NL.

Is there a usual month for the RBESG?