Originally posted by MrHangover
So any newes on dates and locations??
Yes, though nothing is certain yet, we are too early in the process for that. But a preliminary programme is:
Thursday 27 June
- Kick-off beer diner
Friday 28 June
Excursion 1. "crossing Borders"
- Visit to an interesting brewery not far from Belgium
- Pub crawl in a Belgian city
- Tasting and BBQ at a nice brewery in the border area
Saturday 29 June
Excursion 2. "Malts and hops"
- Sleeping in
- Visit to a well known brewery
- Beer presentations by different brewers
- "Royal Grand Tasting", with simple dinner buffet style
- Train back
- For die-hards: pub crawl
Sunday 30 June
Excursion 3. "Sunday"
- visit to a monastery
- Lunch and beer tasting
- Facultative: visit to Tilburg Beer Festival / Tilburg pub scene.
Facultative: Monday 1 July
- (If there is enough interest) for the sourheads: "Letís get sour" Beware: it is by no means a final programme yet.
Days can change and weíre in different (early) stages of negotiation with different places, and some we havenít contacted at all yet. Check the non-US forum regularly and weíll keep you posted.