RBESG 2015

Reads 7688 • Replies 74 • Started Sunday, March 22, 2015 11:33:31 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

bierkoning
beers 20178 º places 431 º 03:26 Mon 3/23/2015

Maybe Helsinki and Tallinn could be combined.

Martinus
beers 5018 º places 224 º 03:30 Mon 3/23/2015

Originally posted by Marko
I was thinking of proposing a Croatian RBESG, possibly with a day trip to Ljubljana and/or Maribor, Slovenia. Got the craft brewers interested & some pubs/stores too. Will try to elaborate later. Estonia is a cool choice too, though I likely won’t be able to attend, and so would be Germany, which I might just make it, though doubtfully.

Also cool idea

bierkoning
beers 20178 º places 431 º 03:33 Mon 3/23/2015

I was thinking of proposing a Croatian RBESG, possibly with a day trip to Ljubljana and/or Maribor, Slovenia. Got the craft brewers interested & some pubs/stores too. Will try to elaborate later. Estonia is a cool choice too, though I likely won’t be able to attend, and so would be Germany, which I might just make it, though doubtfully.

Could be quite interesting!

Leighton
beers 33640 º places 1203 º 03:58 Mon 3/23/2015

If it’s Croatia in the summer, I might even be able to talk my missus into coming along!

cgarvieuk
beers 37557 º places 457 º 04:00 Mon 3/23/2015

Originally posted by Leighton

If it’s Croatia in the summer, I might even be able to talk my missus into coming along!

and we all know whythat is
http://thebeercast.com/2014/06/pivnica-valalta-croatias-nudist-brewery.html

and lets hope thte have a beer good enough that the Ratebeer crew can put it top 50 :-D

omhper
beers 39932 º places 332 º 05:34 Mon 3/23/2015

Originally posted by Martinus
Just an idea, there’s ferries between Stockholm and Tallinn, via Gottland. Besides the obvious Helsinki-Tallinn booze run. Maybe an option to combine? Haven’t had a tasting on a boat (yet)

Of course it’s easy for me to say, not being local. Just thinking it’d be cool, but feel free to ignore

Minor correction. Ferries from Stockholm to Helsinki or Tallinn stop at Åland, not Gotland. There are afaik no ferry connection between Gotland and the eastern shore of the Baltic.

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40239 º places 1239 º 05:53 Mon 3/23/2015

I’m one of the few (I imagine) who has done hoverates ... rating on a hovercraft.

Need to tick a standard ship though ... for my ratebeer days anyhow!

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40239 º places 1239 º 05:54 Mon 3/23/2015

Submarine anyone ???

Now that is .rar !!!

HenrikSoegaard
beers 20655 º places 691 º 06:41 Mon 3/23/2015

I have rated on the boat from Frederikshavn to Gothenburg.
How about Gothenburg/Malmø or Malmø/Copenhagen

HenrikSoegaard
beers 20655 º places 691 º 06:43 Mon 3/23/2015

Then we could rate on a train on a bridge. (Malmø-Copenhagen)