RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Site News | Beer Talk | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

RBWG-JAX


read 14364 times • 273 replies • posted 9/19/2012 9:30:56 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28

premium
drowland 6100:172
Originally posted by hopscotch
If I book at the Wyndham, is there a promotional code associated with our event so that I can book through my Travel Rewards Visa and get triple points?


The Wyndham and the Extended Stay are right by each other, so the shuttle will likely stop at both. Itís looking like most people are booking at the Wyndham, though. I know I will be, and John, and adamjackson did, etc.

Our group rate should be in the computer by Monday as RateBeer Winter Gathering. I believe you have to call, though, so hopefully that works out for you.
10/5/2012 12:39:48 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
drowland 6100:172
Alright, not going to get around to the Google Doc tonight... tomorrow!
10/5/2012 6:54:07 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
Sledutah 4938:371
Maybe Iím missing something, but the Extended Stay rate is cheaper if you book online than the RB rate.
10/5/2012 7:18:10 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
AdamJackson 2689:186
Originally posted by hopscotch


Username in bold please.

Example:

adamjackson
3 Fonteinen Hommage
Cantillon Bruocsella 1900 Grand Cru
The Bruery Autumn Maple Barrel Aged
The Bruery Bottleworks XII
The Bruery Marrůn Acidifiť




Iím good for all but the last. Will add T25, Framboise for a cure, Beat, random Hill Farmstead beers and a slew of sours. If my BCBS Rare, Night Stalker and maple Triple survive that long, those will be included as well. Happy to contribute to the list. Ideally, I send a 6-12 bottle shipper direct to the hotel and they hold it for me.

Iíve been thinking about what to bring for quite a few days. VERY excited to share them with some of the coolest guys ever.
10/5/2012 8:21:49 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
jcwattsrugger 11115:2
Originally posted by Sledutah

Maybe Iím missing something, but the Extended Stay rate is cheaper if you book online than the RB rate.



Hey Craig-

The group rate I listed of $62+ is for 2 Double beds with 2 people, its regularly $65+. A Queen with our group rate is $53+ and its regularly $59+. They should give you a small discount off any room requested when mentioning our group: RateBeer Winter Gathering. If not, please bm me so I can get this squared away pronto (and anyone else that has a question).



They would only do a few % discount from their current rates since a remodel is starting and will be done 2 months prior to our arrival with rates going up another 20% or more once completed.



cheers john
10/5/2012 8:54:39 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
aracauna 3115:71
I canít justify taking off work for this. We get a four-day weekend the weekend prior to this event, but Iíll be there Saturday for the tasting. If anyone who knows me wants to split a room, let me know. KP is my reference.
10/5/2012 9:03:57 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
Sledutah 4938:371
Thanks John.
Maybe the rates show low now but will go higher later as it fills up. Right now online it shows the most expensive rooms (2 double beds or a king) at $60. Are you talking about the Riverwalk location?
Iíll call tomorrow and talk to them. Going to make reservations soon, just in case Iíll make it.
10/5/2012 9:06:57 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
Tibeerious 1
Just out of curiosty...would anyone participate if I made a couple calls and got a self defense seminar/open mat kind of BJJ thing set up for saturday morning?
10/5/2012 9:18:45 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
drowland 6100:172
Originally posted by Sledutah
Thanks John.
Maybe the rates show low now but will go higher later as it fills up. Right now online it shows the most expensive rooms (2 double beds or a king) at $60. Are you talking about the Riverwalk location?
Iíll call tomorrow and talk to them. Going to make reservations soon, just in case Iíll make it.



Yessir, Riverwalk
10/5/2012 9:25:16 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
drowland 6100:172
Originally posted by adamjackson
Originally posted by hopscotch


Username in bold please.

Example:

adamjackson
3 Fonteinen Hommage
Cantillon Bruocsella 1900 Grand Cru
The Bruery Autumn Maple Barrel Aged
The Bruery Bottleworks XII
The Bruery Marrůn Acidifiť




Iím good for all but the last. Will add T25, Framboise for a cure, Beat, random Hill Farmstead beers and a slew of sours. If my BCBS Rare, Night Stalker and maple Triple survive that long, those will be included as well. Happy to contribute to the list. Ideally, I send a 6-12 bottle shipper direct to the hotel and they hold it for me.

Iíve been thinking about what to bring for quite a few days. VERY excited to share them with some of the coolest guys ever.


You, and anyone else, can ship a box to my house for much better handling and reassurance. Just let me know.

Also, badass list.

Not sure where in the hell hopscotch came up with my list. Iím bringing malt liquors to tick with the Texas gang.
10/5/2012 9:27:29 PM

Private message send the author a private message

Home > Forums > Site News

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Events
membership
Log In
Edit Personal Info
Buy Premium Membership
Your Messages
the best
RateBeer Best
100 Beer Club
The Top 50