RBWG-JAX

Reads 18130 • Replies 273 • Started Wednesday, September 19, 2012 9:30:56 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

AdamChandler
beers 6124 º places 278 º 12:12 Tue 10/9/2012

Originally posted by jcwattsrugger
OK, after much ado with both hotels:
hotel group rate info is locked in.

Please see the event page for pricing and links to each hotel. When calling mention RateBeer Winter Gathering. Any questions feel free to bm me.

cheers john

John, do I call the wyndham and mention the rate to have that changed? Or is it auto? I booked through the links on this thread early on.

jcwattsrugger
beers 13457 º places 3 º 13:12 Tue 10/9/2012

Originally posted by adamjackson
John, do I call the wyndham and mention the rate to have that changed? Or is it auto? I booked through the links on this thread early on.

Adam-on pg 13 I replied to this same question with:
adamjackson-
I am sending you a bm on this. We will work to get your reservation switched over to our group.
I sent you a bm, So you can call me as I suggested or leave the reservation you have. Whatever you want.

AdamChandler
beers 6124 º places 278 º 13:26 Tue 10/9/2012

Okay. I replied to you. Didn’t know you needed me to phone you. Will do so tomorrow.

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 17:53 Tue 10/9/2012

jtclockwork is bringing Romulan ale!

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 17:55 Tue 10/9/2012

TheHOFF43
beers 2045 º places 169 º 18:01 Tue 10/9/2012

Question about bringing beers...are you looking for rare, hard to find beers? Or just looking for whatever people like? I’m just trying to gauge what I could/would bring if I am able to make it. BM me if you have a strong opinion on this or I’ll try to keep up with a rapidly moving thread.

GT
beers 10001 º places 672 º 18:34 Tue 10/9/2012

Originally posted by khoffman43
Question about bringing beers...are you looking for rare, hard to find beers? Or just looking for whatever people like? I’m just trying to gauge what I could/would bring if I am able to make it. BM me if you have a strong opinion on this or I’ll try to keep up with a rapidly moving thread.

People are not expected to bring rare beers. You bring the beers that you want others to try. Unknown local stuff is great, old stuff is great, large format stuff is great. Anything you would like to share with a large group.

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 19:18 Tue 10/9/2012

Originally posted by GT2
Originally posted by khoffman43

People are not expected to bring rare beers. You bring the beers that you want others to try. Unknown local stuff is great, old stuff is great, large format stuff is great. Anything you would like to share with a large group.

^this

However, rare, unobtainable, .rar, loons, etc. are all welcome. However, I’m also a huge ticker, so I’m thrilled to try 17 of your local beers as well. At my first RBWG, I had Dirty Horse and Pliny the Younger, but I was just as excited for all of the other beers!

On an unrelated note, can someone bring all of those Armand 4 Oude Geuze season beers? I would very much like to try them all!

jtclockwork
beers 21132 º places 554 º 19:25 Tue 10/9/2012

Originally posted by drowland

You know you want to tick it.

jcwattsrugger
beers 13457 º places 3 º 19:34 Tue 10/9/2012

Originally posted by jtclockwork
Originally posted by drowland

You know you want to tick it.

I saw this whale at James’ house the other day, I cant wait!

cheers john