Ripping off Firestone

Reads 2003 • Replies 15 • Started Monday, January 25, 2016 2:51:20 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

wutangfinancial
beers 212 º places 33 º 12:05 Tue 1/26/2016

Originally posted by t0rin0
Pruno

sethdude
beers 708 º places 17 º 12:51 Tue 1/26/2016

It happens

jbruner
beers 9244 º places 466 º 00:39 Wed 1/27/2016

I suppose it was more of a question...I thought it looked similar enough.

fiulijn
beers 28318 º places 745 º 00:50 Wed 1/27/2016

Originally posted by sethdude
It happens

The first one is not an oak!
Are they trademarking all trees?

(I disagree with the murican philosophy, but I see what you mean )

solidfunk
beers 20023 º places 1037 º 14:02 Wed 1/27/2016

Originally posted by bartlebier
Having just ordered a batch of Polish beers to keep up with the scene and the new Baltic Porters and finding them quite good if sweet, it looks like a more interesting phenomenon that this has become the new top beer on account of 24 Polish-only happy-positive, mostly monolingual raters at a time that the Polish Mario Bros are shutting down the media and moving the country to the far right. Seems like US overraters throwing out the awesome 4.8’s for sweet malt chocolate syrups have finally found their chauvinistic match in this new batch of countryproud raters in a burgeoning scene.

That being said: we are all disposed to an extent to find the tastes that we’ve had around us when growing up the most pleasing the palate: I happen to have found Westvleteren Blonde the best beer I’ve had in months.
Luckily there is a Polish online store so German and EU expat RBians can get a hold of some Kormoran porters and other genuine Baltic stouts and these outliers of quality will soon receive some non-Polish ratings that are not encrypted with swie and szcz.

As for the FW bear vs the lion: West Coast US is where European history came to die and be resurrected in fairytale Hollywood, so we will not expect a sense of perspective or historic consciousness when it comes to Medieval heraldry...

a great worldly perspective on all things RB. Especially from someone who doesn’t usually enjoy the 17% chocolate syrup malt drinks either.