Rochester Beer Share june 1st - All Welcome.

Reads 583 • Replies 3 • Started Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:48:18 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Barley69
beers 26 º places 2 º 09:48 Wed 4/24/2013

Rochester Beer Tasting and Gathering.

It has been almost a year since our last get together. Local Rochestarian and BA Mark Ferraro and I want to invite everyone to Monty’s Krown on June 1st at 1 PM for a no holds barred beer event. The plan is the same as always; bring beer that you want to share with your fellow beer enthusiasts.

Jennifer Clark has once again offered to open the bar early for us and have a cook on hand to prepare food if anyone gets hungry. Food at these tastings is always a good idea.

Details:
Place: Monty’s Krown – 875 Monroe Ave Rochester NY
Time: 1-6 PM
No limit to the amount of beer you want bring but be reasonable. (One bottle probably will not be enough but a case is too much) You know who you are
Bring your favorite tasting glass (We don’t want to use all the bars glassware)
Food is available but is pay as you go so remember to tip the cook and server. (Nothing new)
Feel free to bring a friend but everyone should contribute within reason.

Important: We want to be able to have future tastings at Monty’s so the place must be as clean when we leave as when we first got there. This means carrying out anything you came with including empty bottles. The rule is, leave with one more empty than what you carried in.

Most important: While this is a free event, Jenn is a gracious host and very accommodating. Please plan on brining cash for a generous tip before leaving. She takes care of us so we should do the same!

The rest is common sense:
Plan ahead
Have a designated driver
Bring taxi phone numbers
Drink plenty of water
Be safe and considerate of others

Please contact Mark Ferraro (BA –Mark14580) or Joe Gonzalez (BA- steelersx) for any additional details.

MacBoost
beers 2074 º places 37 º 10:47 Wed 4/24/2013

Really hoping to make it to this one.

Barley69
beers 26 º places 2 º 14:20 Fri 5/17/2013

Jenn is opening for us at 1 and the cook will come in at 3 for food orders!

The day is approaching!!

Don’t let one sunny day in Rochester make you miss this one. In a way I hope it rains!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmF5rb2WnPS1dG9kd2M0ZXJQc3lBSXg2dXgwenhKSEE&usp=sharing

MacBoost
beers 2074 º places 37 º 17:51 Fri 5/17/2013

If I can get my schedule switched, I promise to bring awesome beers. Not looking good right now though.