Shiga Kogen Far East BA part 2

Reads 610 • Replies 2 • Started Wednesday, February 11, 2015 5:02:00 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TimE
beers 8459 º places 409 º 17:02 Wed 2/11/2015

Just released today. Doesn’t seem as limited as previously, as there will be 2400 bottles. Plus on draft. I read the description and it seems the same as the previous version, so not sure if worth of a separate entry. Kyoto, thoughts?

This was a lovely beer so look forward to trying it again. Also, I found it worked much better fresh than aged.

Tim

KyotoLefty
beers 15093 º places 1059 º 18:16 Wed 2/11/2015

This is just aged for another year? Of a new batch? I suppose there is no reason to add a new beer, if the recipe is the same.

BTW, I or someone (can’t remember) added the second batch of A.S.S., but I’m not sure if that should be aliased or not. Someone said it was different (Chris Hainge maybe).

TimE
beers 8459 º places 409 º 19:10 Wed 2/11/2015

THis beer was made in March 2013, which was after the release of the first beer. http://slowbrewing.blog104.fc2.com/blog-entry-2863.html

ASS beer doesn’t sound very good, regardless if was the first or second batch. LOL. Not sure if they are the same, but I couldn’t find any info on the first batch. I think they should be alised as we don’t know the difference.

tim