Siren Meet the brewer at The Hope

Reads 691 • Replies 16 • Started Wednesday, June 12, 2013 5:45:23 AM CT

Thread Frozen

FrumptyDumpty
23:35 Wed 6/12/2013

And Rowan Tweeted 8:30 pm so yeah around that time.

FrumptyDumpty
03:41 Mon 6/17/2013

Reminder that this is on Friday.

chriso
beers 7513 º places 522 º 05:04 Mon 6/17/2013

Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty

8.30pm start is a bit late for me to be kicking off in such terra incognita. Us North Londoners get a bit twitchy in the transpontine wastes, especially that far south. I知 told some Sarf Londoners feel the same way up here but I have no idea why.

FrumptyDumpty
02:47 Fri 6/21/2013

Tonight is the night you lazy muppets. Gonna get there probably around 7. The beers might be on earlier if anyone feels like calling to check (busy brewing)

evergreen0199
beers 2820 º 03:14 Fri 6/21/2013

Originally posted by chriso

8.30pm start is a bit late for me to be kicking off in such terra incognita. Us North Londoners get a bit twitchy in the transpontine wastes, especially that far south. I知 told some Sarf Londoners feel the same way up here but I have no idea why.

I知 right out on the edge of NW Greater London in zone 6 (Hertfordshire sign is at the top of my road). Carshalton to Northwood would probably take about 2.5 hours on public transport. Definitely an event for them Sarf Lundun chaps. Really like Siren though.

chriso
beers 7513 º places 522 º 10:11 Fri 6/21/2013

Originally posted by evergreen0199
Originally posted by chriso

I知 right out on the edge of NW Greater London in zone 6 (Hertfordshire sign is at the top of my road). Carshalton to Northwood would probably take about 2.5 hours on public transport. Definitely an event for them Sarf Lundun chaps. Really like Siren though.

For similar reasons, although I am not nearly so far out on the NW fringes, I will not be attending tonight.