RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > UK & Ireland | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Small tasting at chrisoís - Tuesday 25th Sept

read 1379 times • 37 replies • posted 9/18/2012 4:21:44 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

premium
chriso 7344:356
Just getting around to disposing of some empties and came across one for Aces & Ales Pop-a-Wheelie Imperial Porter brewed by Joesph James Brewing Company. Is that one we had at this tasting? I canít find anything in my motes about this one and itís not on RateBeer as far as I can see. Maybe itís been hanging around from some other time.
10/7/2012 5:20:34 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
Theydon_Bois 7005:556
I was pretty much there from the start and left at 9.30ish and didnít see this beer come out.
10/7/2012 5:49:04 AM

premium
Leighton 9883:559
Originally posted by chriso
Just getting around to disposing of some empties and came across one for Aces & Ales Pop-a-Wheelie Imperial Porter brewed by Joesph James Brewing Company. Is that one we had at this tasting? I canít find anything in my motes about this one and itís not on RateBeer as far as I can see. Maybe itís been hanging around from some other time.

Thatís a beer we had at Craft several weeks ago, when both Hogtown Harry and Sledutah were present. Remember that?

Maybe that was over a month ago, in fact...
10/7/2012 5:49:41 AM

premium
Originally posted by Leighton

Thatís a beer we had at Craft several weeks ago, when both Hogtown Harry and Sledutah were present. Remember that?

That sounds about right although Iím not at all sure why I would have brought the empty home with me (other than the fact I was actibng in an irrational manner die to being extremely pissed by the end). Iíll check my notes from that night. Strange that nobody has rated it, as far as I can see.
10/7/2012 6:25:12 AM

premium
Leighton 9883:559
Originally posted by Leighton

That sounds about right although Iím not at all sure why I would have brought the empty home with me (other than the fact I was actibng in an irrational manner die to being extremely pissed by the end). Iíll check my notes from that night. Strange that nobody has rated it, as far as I can see.

I recall that you wanted to take it upon yourself to make damn sure the beer got entered properly. To be honest, Chris, weíve all been waiting (and rather patiently, I might add) for you to get the beer on to the database.
10/7/2012 6:48:28 AM

premium
Perhaps I was more compos mentis than I thought then. Will be on it dreckly.
10/7/2012 6:58:35 AM

premium
Forgetfu
hahah. Sorry, been a bit busy of late. Looks like we got everything sorted on the unlabeled bottles. Thanks for that! Re: the Aces and Ales, thatís exactly right. You brought the bottle back to enter it.
10/8/2012 9:22:48 AM

Home > Forums > UK & Ireland

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers