RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Smoke Beer

read 945 times • 22 replies • posted 6/25/2013 11:39:51 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3

premium
GT2 8741:613
Fine by me- natural selection
6/25/2013 12:33:39 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
TheHOFF43 1758:109
Iíd smoke Dave.
6/25/2013 12:41:58 PM

502Che 999:47
ISO dong smoke
6/25/2013 2:12:39 PM

peteinSD 1402:57
better than stealing their parentsí prescription drugs (to which their parents are addicted) and snorting those russian roulette style consequences be damned.
6/25/2013 2:45:50 PM

beerinmeear 1
As the parent of a teen I find this highly disturbing. As a former teen myself, well, meh. But it does may explain how he got drunk so fast one time. But how long can it last? By that I mean, if you do one hit and get immediately drunk, when are you un-drunk? I canít find any info on the webz.
6/25/2013 3:11:00 PM

FatPhil 9591:307
Stupid report. The media wanting to scare parents, as usual. The doctor they interview is a fucknut.

The problem with alcohol is that you get drunk slowly, so you donít get the feedback quickly enough, and so canít accurately moderate your intake. Thus you over-indulge, and consequently vomit, pass out, or do karaoke.

Getting high quicker permits, or forces, you to stop partaking quicker, when you donít have, for example, 50ml of pure alcohol still in your alimentary canal waiting to be absorbed. The stupid doctor seems to think that vomitting purges alcohol from the system, contrasting that against the brainís inability to purge alcohol. But vomitting doesnít purge alcohol thatís already absorbed your system, it purges the buffer of alcohol thatís not yet in, which is quite different.

It really wouldnít surprise me if independent studies (good luck finding one) showed that this was a safer way of getting high than getting pissed up the old-fashioned way.
6/26/2013 1:37:35 AM

TooManyBeers 1:
I want to smoke it AND drink it:)
6/26/2013 6:02:28 AM

premium
Westmeister 1821:62
If you think a beer is too boozy, can you just smoke some of the booze off of it and then drink the remaining less boozy, more enjoyable beer, all while getting the same buzz?
6/26/2013 8:15:00 AM

premium
StefanSD 2188:45
How long before someone tries injecting DL into their veins?
6/26/2013 8:19:07 AM

TooManyBeers 1:
Originally posted by Westmeister
If you think a beer is too boozy, can you just smoke some of the booze off of it and then drink the remaining less boozy, more enjoyable beer, all while getting the same buzz?

Oh man, now youíve done it!

All those overly boozing beers can just be smoked off and then enjoyed.

Sweet!
6/26/2013 9:01:52 AM

Home > Forums > Beer Talk

Page 1 | 2 | 3
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback