RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Trade | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Please only add substantive and/or positive replies. No unauthorized sales. More guidelines.

So I made a trade and...

read 3204 times • 40 replies • posted 5/8/2013 10:39:27 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

TooManyBeers 1:
The OP gave the guy plenty of time and chances to at least communicate something to him about it. He has been online during those BMís sent to him. Itís time for negative feedback in case he doesnít want to ever make things right. Consider it a trade in itself. No bottle in exchange for negative feedback and his trading days are over.

I sure as hell want to know who this guy is so I donít trade with him and get screwed. Everyone else should also be concerned as well.
5/9/2013 6:18:36 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
TheHOFF43 1704:105
Originally posted by TooManyBeers
The OP gave the guy plenty of time and chances to at least communicate something to him about it. He has been online during those BMís sent to him. Itís time for negative feedback in case he doesnít want to ever make things right. Consider it a trade in itself. No bottle in exchange for negative feedback and his trading days are over.

I sure as hell want to know who this guy is so I donít trade with him and get screwed. Everyone else should also be concerned as well.

This.

Leave negative feedback, if he fixes it on his end, change the feedback if necessary. There is no reason to let him screw others.

I recently had a trader not send a beer we had agreed on but he extraíd be some cool stuff so it worked out fine for me.
5/9/2013 6:25:28 AM

TooManyBeers 1:
Consider this thread his last chance to make it right.

5/9/2013 6:27:47 AM

premium
foppa78 12
We do have trading guidelines here.

9. Mediation
While a trader who feels a trading partner has defaulted may act as set forth in #8, TheBeerSommelier has agreed to act as a mediator to attempt to settle disputes between trading partners. Mediation need not wait until the Default stage however, so feel free to contact this Admin at any stage of the trading process.

Please contact TBS with the info on this case.
5/9/2013 6:33:02 AM

premium
Homer321 1591:22
Originally posted by khoffman43
Originally posted by TooManyBeers

This.

Leave negative feedback, if he fixes it on his end, change the feedback if necessary. There is no reason to let him screw others.

I recently had a trader not send a beer we had agreed on but he extraíd be some cool stuff so it worked out fine for me.

I did not realize you could alter the feedback rating afterwards. Ii would agree. If its been discussed and nothing happened, leave negative feedback and if he brings it up, tell him youíll change it once he fulfills his end. Did you contact TBS about it?
5/9/2013 6:34:43 AM

TooManyBeers 1:
If both parties arenít mature enough to handle a simple matter as this then I agree Mediation is needed. In this case we know which guy is not mature enough.
5/9/2013 7:21:18 AM

premium
BrewtopiaofPJ 37:4
I also had same issue, was hard to understand why I could not contact him when Ratebeer shows him on site daily, he did make good after last message stated Negative feedback would be posted. Good luck, not every great trade is a great experience, but positives still outweigh negatives
5/9/2013 7:53:01 AM

premium
Bacterial 1370:53
This thread reminded me I owe Heatwaves a bottle of Serendipity!!
5/9/2013 8:15:55 AM

stumpyiliz 212:7
Giving the rbíian until the 14th to get back to me otherwise Iíll be leaving negative feedback.

Thanks for the advice guys.
5/9/2013 7:51:44 PM

AZBennett 114:
Good luck Stumpy. I hope he rectifies the mistake.
5/9/2013 7:55:25 PM

Home > Forums > Beer Trade

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer