RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Trade | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Please only add substantive and/or positive replies. No unauthorized sales. More guidelines.

so i made a trade and...

read 3239 times • 40 replies • posted 5/8/2013 10:39:27 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

premium
bytemesis 3102:367
^ and that is why ratebeer is awesome
5/10/2013 6:45:53 PM

Private message send the author a private message

AZBennett 114:
Stumpy, shoot me a PM with your address and phone number and I will shoot out a box of AZ locals. I know itís not sought after stuff but its the least I can do.
5/10/2013 7:05:53 PM

TooManyBeers 1:
Originally posted by mikem409
Stumpy I have you taken care of

Kudos Mike!

I just now knew you were the guy and with your current feedback rating I was confused how this could even happen. Anyhow Iím glad to see the right thing is being done for the OP. Heís a great guy.

Trade on.
5/11/2013 11:27:25 AM

TooManyBeers 1:
^Uhmmm OK. So what the hell is going on here?
5/11/2013 1:35:46 PM

premium
RABinCO 1274:80
Originally posted by TooManyBeers

mike is being generous and making up for the delinquent trader out of the kindness of his own heart. karma goes a long way on RateBeer.
5/11/2013 1:57:16 PM

premium
TheHOFF43 1750:108
Originally posted by RABinVA
Originally posted by TooManyBeers

mike is being generous and making up for the delinquent trader out of the kindness of his own heart. karma goes a long way on RateBeer.

This.

I would have been pretty stunned if mikem was the trader who didnít send beer.
5/11/2013 3:02:30 PM

stumpyiliz 213:7
Originally posted by AZBennett
Stumpy, shoot me a PM with your address and phone number and I will shoot out a box of AZ locals. I know itís not sought after stuff but its the least I can do.

I couldnít accept the beer love without working a trade of locals for locals, which I would be happy to do becuz you guys get bells and alesmith and I donít.

Mike has scored me the missing bottle and I am unbelievably grateful for it. But here in lies the problem, someone is still not getting the point (said person that didnít ship the bottle who was not Mike)

Do I still leave negative feedback or out of the karma that has happened leave neutral or positive?
5/11/2013 6:22:26 PM

premium
budznsudz 555:9
Originally posted by stumpyiliz

I couldnít accept the beer love without working a trade of locals for locals, which I would be happy to do becuz you guys get bells and alesmith and I donít.

Mike has scored me the missing bottle and I am unbelievably grateful for it. But here in lies the problem, someone is still not getting the point (said person that didnít ship the bottle who was not Mike)

Do I still leave negative feedback or out of the karma that has happened leave neutral or positive?

I think youíre obligated to leave negative feedback to prevent this guy from screwing anyone else. Thereís no good excuse for deviating from the agreed upon trade. It sounds like youíve given him ample opportunity to make it right and he has failed to come through. He deserves some sort of consequences for his actions.
5/11/2013 6:31:38 PM

premium
artmcd8 1586:85
Originally posted by stumpyiliz

You need to still leave negative feedback. If for some reason he makes good you can edit the feedback and BIF on the duplicate bottle to keep the good karma flowing.
5/11/2013 7:30:59 PM

premium
Drake 8503:476
Originally posted by budznsudz
I think youíre obligated to leave negative feedback to prevent this guy from screwing anyone else. Thereís no good excuse for deviating from the agreed upon trade. It sounds like youíve given him ample opportunity to make it right and he has failed to come through. He deserves some sort of consequences for his actions.

This.
5/11/2013 7:35:47 PM

Home > Forums > Beer Trade

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer