RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Industry | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Swamp Head (Gainesville, FL)

read 2512 times • 24 replies • posted 8/9/2012 12:06:47 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3

fletche00
Originally posted by TheCheeseMan

With all due respect, I have two observations. First, he/she didnít ask for any input regarding the job, they simply posted a job opening. Second, why would you offer up an opinion about a job at a brewery that you know nothing about?

I do not see out of all the replies why you decide to single me out? Iím sure he/she was not looking for my input, but with the discussion that has unfolded from many inputs, the poster can now clarify any job posting for the future possibly. Also, you cant post something on a forum and not expect people to comment about it. Iím sure if the poster did not want any comments, they would of specified that or had it closed after posting it.
8/13/2012 6:39:15 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
CheesedMan 555:12
Originally posted by fletche00

With all due respect, I have two observations. First, he/she didnít ask for any input regarding the job, they simply posted a job opening. Second, why would you offer up an opinion about a job at a brewery that you know nothing about?

I do not see out of all the replies why you decide to single me out? Iím sure he/she was not looking for my input, but with the discussion that has unfolded from many inputs, the poster can now clarify any job posting for the future possibly. Also, you cant post something on a forum and not expect people to comment about it. Iím sure if the poster did not want any comments, they would of specified that or had it closed after posting it.

And yet knowing this, you still felt the need to put your $.02 into the discussion, offering an opinion with absolutely no knowledge or understanding of this brewery or their market. The OP was pretty clear, they had a job opening and posted it, they didnít ask what people thought of the hours or position, or maybe I missed that part.

In any event, I have said my peace.

8/13/2012 6:57:09 AM

JLLSU 238:1
Originally posted by flabeer
Because it wouldnít be Ratebeer without it!

Beer geeks- always the smartest people in any room.
8/13/2012 7:35:11 AM

fletche00
Originally posted by fletche00

And yet knowing this, you still felt the need to put your $.02 into the discussion, offering an opinion with absolutely no knowledge or understanding of this brewery or their market. The OP was pretty clear, they had a job opening and posted it, they didnít ask what people thought of the hours or position, or maybe I missed that part.

In any event, I have said my peace.

I guess Iíll remember that when somebody makes a post on a public forum.
8/13/2012 8:45:57 AM

Home > Forums > Industry

Page 1 | 2 | 3
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers