RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > UK & Ireland | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

The Apprentice

read 1292 times • 32 replies • posted 5/8/2013 3:41:01 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

premium
SarkyNorthener 1787:80
Watching the Apprentice at the moment. Its a amazing. These Guys must be the greatest brewers in the world. They are brewing Beer at Bank’s in less than 12 hours! Then selling it after a full marketing campaign of a few hours. I would recruit them all.

Watch out all you Mickey Mouse brewers out there, who take weeks or months to brew a beer and years to get a reputation and client base.
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
harrisoni 13564:21
its amazing what bollocks appears on tv. just amazing how the contraction of time, the cutting, the editing makes stuff look completely different to reality. unfortunately I am addicted to baseball and therefore have to watch tv.
5/8/2013 3:47:48 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
SarkyNorthener 1787:80
I usually only watch Rugby League or Sky atlantic.

But The Apprentice is the only regular program me and the wife watch together all year.

I still can’t get into Pop Idol, celebrity on Ice, Celebrity on B&Q floor tiles or I used to be on "Channel 5 about 10 years ago for 1 episode" get me out of here.
5/8/2013 4:00:58 PM

premium
chriso 7347:368
Thankfully I managed to miss all but the last fifteen minutes so only caught the recrimination session. From what I saw I can only imagine that the producers go to great lengths to select the biggest bunch of twats they can possibly find.
5/8/2013 5:38:29 PM

premium
bobinlondon 1256:12
Originally posted by chriso
Thankfully I managed to miss all but the last fifteen minutes so only caught the recrimination session. From what I saw I can only imagine that the producers go to great lengths to select the biggest bunch of twats they can possibly find.

Amazingly, some of these twats (seemingly) managed to sell their ’reverse aged’ beer to the Craft in Clerkenwell!!!

5/8/2013 6:24:36 PM

premium
Fin 7343:541
Loz and I have been without a telly for over 10 years now, best decision that we ever made.
5/8/2013 9:57:38 PM

premium
EdKing 1831:139
Originally posted by Fin
Loz and I have been without a telly for over 10 years now, best decision that we ever made.

how do you watch dvds then? computer? I remember you mentioning a few you’d bought.
5/9/2013 12:14:41 AM

premium
EdKing 1831:139
The whole thing should be renamed ’the Idiots’.
5/9/2013 12:16:24 AM

premium
cgarvieuk 14174:150
Originally posted by Fin

well not watching the apprentice seems a good start
5/9/2013 12:25:18 AM

premium
cgarvieuk 14174:150
Originally posted by EdKing
Originally posted by Fin

how do you watch dvds then? computer? I remember you mentioning a few you’d bought.

He has a big pull down projecter thats a pretty cool set up and great for mario cart
5/9/2013 12:25:56 AM

FrumptyDumpty
Which Mario Kart? 64? Snes? Gamecube? Wii? Pick Carefully as 1 of these is not like the other.
5/9/2013 12:59:42 AM

Home > Forums > UK & Ireland

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers