RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > UK & Ireland | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

The Apprentice

read 1344 times • 32 replies • posted 5/8/2013 3:41:01 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

premium
Theydon_Bois 9915:745
SNES was my era of Mario kartdom !
5/9/2013 1:07:18 AM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
cgarvieuk 15163:150
Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty
Which Mario Kart? 64? Snes? Gamecube? Wii? Pick Carefully as 1 of these is not like the other.

i suspect i pick the wrong one

as its wii

It the only console ive ever had, and it worked well for playing games with a 3 year old.

Mario cart and the lego series of games wer fun to play and taught christopher a lot about trying pays off and learnign to lose etc
5/9/2013 1:09:07 AM

FrumptyDumpty
64 was the incorrect answer so no worries. SNES is the true Mario Kart but Game Cube is a very good 2nd place with the Wii being a nice fun one due to new control scheme.
5/9/2013 1:13:09 AM

premium
Leighton 11845:638
So whatís the story here? There was an Apprentice episode focused on beer? Is there a place to watch the episode online?
5/9/2013 1:26:02 AM

ACD 669:32
Itís on iPlayer now...tried watching it, but switched off after half an hour: thatís the upper-limit of time I can give to watching 15 utter berks comparing the size of their shlongs.
5/9/2013 2:05:45 AM

haddonsman 1234:56
I was too busy washing my hair and watching MLB.com on the Xbox.

My Twitter feed went ballistic - though I still donít get the fun in watching something that you know will anger you and then being angry on Twitter about it.

Ah. Iíve answered my own question there.

Anyway, did anyone see James Watt on whatever the follow-up show is called? Did he really say that he didnít agree with gimmicky beer names?
5/9/2013 2:17:22 AM

evergreen0199 2135:
I saw about 15 minutes of that dreadful programme, where do they recruit these self absorbed imbeciles? Also noticed some of the Craft Beer Co chaps, is the tall guy Mes and Sim? Think Iíve seen him pulling pints in Craft Islington.
5/9/2013 4:27:11 AM

premium
chriso 7428:436
Originally posted by evergreen0199
I saw about 15 minutes of that dreadful programme, where do they recruit these self absorbed imbeciles?

Where they get them from I donít know but Iím pretty sure they deliberately recruit people of that ilk for the spectacle value. I imagine watching self-important idiots make fools of themselves without realising could be quite entertaining. Not that Iíve ever watched enough of the Apprentice to put thyat thoroughly to the test. At least I hope itís a deliberate policy. If they are the best of the young entrepreneur bunch gawd help us.
5/9/2013 5:21:54 AM

evilempire 136:58
Chris, I think thatís exactly it... this was the first episode Iíve ever watched in full, but I get the impression if they had actual entepreneurs with ideas and people skills then theyíd get half the ratings - the same theory as why all the reality shows seem to be populated entirely by bellends

As for the one who couldnít scale up a dose of the essence from a half pint to a firkin... well good job sheís not trying to run a business or anything... oh...
5/9/2013 5:34:44 AM

premium
cgarvieuk 15163:150
Originally posted by haddonsman
I was too busy washing my hair and watching MLB.com on the Xbox.

My Twitter feed went ballistic - though I still donít get the fun in watching something that you know will anger you and then being angry on Twitter about it.

Ah. Iíve answered my own question there.

Anyway, did anyone see James Watt on whatever the follow-up show is called? Did he really say that he didnít agree with gimmicky beer names?

yeah my feed went nuts as well

as for Mr. Watt. please tell me thats true. Oh the irony
5/9/2013 5:41:16 AM

Home > Forums > UK & Ireland

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ