RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Site News | Beer Talk | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Top Rated Beers You Havenít Rated

read 1006 times • 33 replies • posted 5/7/2013 1:06:14 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

ContemplateBeer 1501:107
Thereís about 13 Iíve rated, and another 1-2 that Iíve had but not rated (had Hopslam before I started rating, thought for sure I had rated it; oh well) and Peche Mortel- not sure what happened there.

I donít really care too much about getting beers on the list, personally. I am more into my personal goals right now (becoming a top rater for my own state, and trying to get a top five of surrounding states only). Maybe one day when I have more time and money to blow.

Oh, and my top unrated- havenít had Dark Lord (canít fathom paying that much for a beer- maybe one day as a gift or at a tasting if Iím lucky) and Pliny.
5/7/2013 3:09:58 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
SHIG 3545:202
Iím actually suprised I have tried 27 of the top 50. I donít really chase them, but Iím sure most I have had was because of generous ratebeerians. If I was to chase a Top 50 it would be Abbey Dubbels, which I am not doing much better in with 31 of 50.
5/7/2013 3:41:20 PM

finn1918 192:12
Just browsed the top 50 list, and it looks like Iíve only had one: Founders BS. Four are readily available where I live, and Iíll maybe get around to them eventually...

I guess I have relatively little interest in hunting white whales when I can pick up 24 good beers for the same price. Iím personally more interested in beers that were made in my own back yard. Not saying that I wouldnít jump on the chance to try Pliny, but I wonít drive/fly across the country for a beer.
5/7/2013 7:32:01 PM

premium
dcschiller 2203:45
Originally posted by Jow
Westy XII

What? If any of us knew that we would have had some available last Friday. Message me.
5/7/2013 7:34:32 PM

premium
ReggieDunlap 3009:142
I havent rated a bunch of them...never had the goods to land em and i dont travel much.
5/7/2013 9:00:14 PM

premium
daknole 8867:373
#175 Mikkeller Calvados Barrel Aged George.
5/7/2013 9:04:01 PM

premium
daknole 8867:373
Ann is going to be brewed again.
5/7/2013 9:55:21 PM

premium
craftycarl21 2205:71
Iíve had 42/50, missing Pliny the Younger, Bourbon Vanilla DL, Final Push, Kopi Speedway, Mikkeller X, Good King Henry Special, and GOOD RareR DOS. My biggest want is definitely Hill Farmstead S&S 5 though; the only of the series I havenít had, so Iíll have to wait until he gets through the rebrew of the series.
5/8/2013 12:40:04 AM

premium
kraddel 2730:112
to live in belgium, everything is almost inpossible. even speedway stout is a whale here :(
yet iím a top 50 whore, i spent a lot of money on getting me these babies. they often arnít nearly worth the high ranking ( axcept pannepot, heady topper, speedway stout,...) i think i had like 30 of em ? have to check. i have left to drink :
darkness
angels share ( bourbon)
stone IRS
BBAPTF

had many luck and help , thanx ro bobochamp, for instance, i got to try some BA DL .. so yeah.. lot of stuff remaining ( all those draft onlyís, stuff like the mikkeller and ann, ...)

i also collect bottles of the retired ( full or empty) wich are even harder..

why didnt i just start playing sports as a hobby ? :(
5/8/2013 2:07:22 AM

premium
kraddel 2730:112
to live in belgium, everything is almost inpossible. even speedway stout is a whale here :(
yet iím a top 50 whore, i spent a lot of money on getting me these babies. they often arnít nearly worth the high ranking ( axcept pannepot, heady topper, speedway stout,...) i think i had like 30 of em ? have to check. i have left to drink :
darkness
angels share ( bourbon)
stone IRS
BBAPTF

had many luck and help , thanx ro bobochamp, for instance, i got to try some BA DL .. so yeah.. lot of stuff remaining ( all those draft onlyís, stuff like the mikkeller and ann, ...)

i also collect bottles of the retired ( full or empty) wich are even harder..

why didnt i just start playing sports as a hobby ? :(
5/8/2013 2:07:22 AM

Home > Forums > Site News

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback