RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Site News | Beer Talk | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Just a helpful bit of information after reading the "Best 2013" awards

read 1743 times • 34 replies • posted 2/1/2013 2:32:16 PM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

leedorham
I donít post here often but, after reading the best of 2013 lists, I felt like you guys would benefit from some information I have...

There is another U.S. State just north of Oregon on the west coast and we have like 150 breweries here, some of them very good.

If you get a chance to stop by our neck of the woods, pay a few of them a visit. Once again, ours is the state right above the one that looks like a piece of bread. Ours kinda looks like a cartoonish sperm whale swimming east.
Private message Send the author a private message

premium
radarsock 885:48
What was the point of this?
2/1/2013 2:36:27 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
drowland 5980:172
2/1/2013 2:41:32 PM

WheresTheBeer
You mean Vancouver?
2/1/2013 2:51:16 PM

premium
Originally posted by WheresTheBeer
You mean Vancouver?
Richmond looks like bread to you?
2/1/2013 2:55:35 PM

premium
brokensail 10635:811
Complaining here isnít going to do anything. The awards are based on ratings of beers and places. Since you have rated zero of either, you kind of donít have much room to complain about Washington (not) getting recognition.
2/1/2013 2:59:30 PM

leedorham
Originally posted by womencantsail
Complaining here isnít going to do anything. The awards are based on ratings of beers and places. Since you have rated zero of either, you kind of donít have much room to complain about Washington (not) getting recognition.

Who said I was complaining? I thought I made it pretty clear I am trying to be helpful. Hell, I invited everyone to come have a beer. What could be friendlier?
2/1/2013 3:02:41 PM

premium
Originally posted by leedorham

Who said I was complaining? I thought I made it pretty clear I am trying to be helpful. Hell, I invited everyone to come have a beer. What could be friendlier?
Giving away free money.
2/1/2013 3:04:29 PM

premium
brokensail 10635:811
Perhaps it was an error on my part, but most of the post came off in sort of a sarcastic tone and as though there was a feeling of being slighted.
2/1/2013 3:04:36 PM

premium
ReggieDunlap 3018:142
Originally posted by radarsock
Originally posted by leedorham

Giving away free money.

Iíd settle for a free beer.
2/1/2013 3:15:30 PM

premium
RABinCO 1156:70
I think the problem is that you came in with your invitation with a sideways jab at the "Best of" rankings as if we have collectively snubbed Washington. I would love to set up a trade with you for some locals. Hit me up!
2/1/2013 3:16:08 PM

Home > Forums > Site News

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers