RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Thanks Cigar City

read 423 times • 5 replies • posted 2/28/2013 6:00:03 PM

Thread Frozen

premium
Ontbeertaster 2308:158
Got a couple glass’s from CCB as a gift from the lady and during shipping one broke.

And right away they sent out a replacement glass in addition with a free T-Shirt, for the trouble.

Deserving of some free publicity.

Cheers,

Private message Send the author a private message

premium
artmcd8 1515:83
Originally posted by ontbeermaker
Got a couple glass’s from CCB as a gift from the lady and during shipping one broke.

And right away they sent out a replacement glass in addition with a free T-Shirt, for the trouble.

Deserving of some free publicity.

Cheers,

2/28/2013 6:17:57 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
DocLock 7721:145
Joe Redner is a friend of mine, a class act, and a true innovator. I always enjoy chatting with him at Capone’s and online. I owe him a few beers for some T-shirts he brought me a few years back at Capone’s. For classic RB trivia, he’a also the guy who sent me Westy 12 in a trade, which is the only time I ever had it (he sent 3 bottles).
2/28/2013 6:22:57 PM

Phillies08Champs 678:26
Asolutely! Justin sent me free swag because he liked my idea of handing out Cigar City Beer when my second son was born. They are a classy organization.
2/28/2013 6:25:58 PM

premium
Guyute_Pig 100:42
I miss CCB since moving out of state, they do it right with customer service and world class brews. Wish them all nothing but continued success.
2/28/2013 7:24:00 PM

premium
sloth 2451:46
Originally posted by DocLock
Joe Redner is a friend of mine, a class act, and a true innovator. I always enjoy chatting with him at Capone’s and online. I owe him a few beers for some T-shirts he brought me a few years back at Capone’s. For classic RB trivia, he’a also the guy who sent me Westy 12 in a trade, which is the only time I ever had it (he sent 3 bottles).

Yeah, Joey was a damn good trader.
3/1/2013 1:36:22 AM

Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add