Bud MIxxtails..done?

Reads 1772 • Replies 21 • Started Saturday, May 2, 2015 10:38:52 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Reid
beers 3528 º places 95 º 22:38 Sat 5/2/2015

Just got back from Freddys in Salem ( Fred Meyer)....they had REALLY been pushing this stuff in the last few weeks..i mean every 2 feet pyramids of the stuff on the beer aisle mainly completely blocking access to the cider and craft beer bomber section, even had to move them more than once to get beer.
Tonight they are all marked down and up by the too old bread and out of date frozen food area.
I suppose this is just a local fail.
I still dont know why they retired Zima if they are still trying this crap out.
I know its for the ladies but most women i date prefer a real cocktail

Beerdrinker79
beers 2189 º places 7 º 00:00 Sun 5/3/2015

Mikes is huge for us, there is still a market, they are just trying to cash in on a fad like they always do.

Reid
beers 3528 º places 95 º 00:05 Sun 5/3/2015

I could not believe how they were allowed to block out all the other ciders..disgraceful.
This is why it IS A BIG DEAL about Elysian and 10 Barrel.

Buzzardsuds
08:21 Sun 5/3/2015

Originally posted by brenn79
Mikes is huge for us, there is still a market, they are just trying to cash in on a fad like they always do.

Exactly! Just like the old "wine coolers" All that crap will go away soon!

DietPepsican
beers 1592 º places 63 º 09:28 Sun 5/3/2015

The store set up displays blocking other items for sale? Sounds like the floor manager needs to get a clue.

With the success of the a-rita series I’d assume we are going to see more and more cocktail beers. Steel reserve and a few other malt liquor brands are already doing it. You see some of the high octane cider companies adding fruit flavors as well. People seem to dig it. Basically fruity soda for $2 or less a 24-25oz can that gets you buzzed quick.

Gary
beers 2114 º places 4 º 10:17 Sun 5/3/2015

reid , are u mexican ?

Reid
beers 3528 º places 95 º 13:16 Sun 5/3/2015

Originally posted by pepsican
The store set up displays blocking other items for sale? Sounds like the floor manager needs to get a clue.

With the success of the a-rita series I’d assume we are going to see more and more cocktail beers. Steel reserve and a few other malt liquor brands are already doing it. You see some of the high octane cider companies adding fruit flavors as well. People seem to dig it. Basically fruity soda for $2 or less a 24-25oz can that gets you buzzed quick.

I know it is what it is.
In dont see a whole lot in the big grocers though mainlly the ghetto stores and 7-11 types.

574deadzone
beers 1420 º places 11 º 16:42 Sun 5/3/2015

I wish...the long island is the least undrinkable (and selling the best from what I see). The other two are a-goddamn-trocious.

SpringsLicker
beers 4002 º places 158 º 19:12 Sun 5/3/2015

Put some in your ’fridge. When they’re gone, they’ll be tradeable.

Frank
beers 4561 º places 92 º 14:39 Mon 5/4/2015

It will be sooner than you think that these alcoholic soda pops are going to be the most popular alcoholic beverages period. They are cheap and people like them.

mkgrenwel
beers 619 º places 117 º 15:28 Mon 5/4/2015

Originally posted by Frank
It will be sooner than you think that these alcoholic soda pops are going to be the most popular alcoholic beverages period. They are cheap and people like them.

I wouldn’t go that far. They’ve been around as long as I can remember in one form or another, and they’ve never taken over the market like that.