Toronto tomorrow - Friday morning

Reads 325 • Replies 2 • Started Monday, January 18, 2016 7:30:07 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

pushkinwow
beers 3602 º places 174 º 19:30 Mon 1/18/2016

In town for a conference and have a few regular stops like Barhop (both old and new), Volo and Wvrst planned but curious if there are any new places (either opened in the last year or come into their own in the last year) that are worth seeking out.

Would like to head to Indie Alehouse, Bellwoods and The Only again but probably not on the agenda considering the travel time...however have a bit of free time one evening so if its close to the core or worth the trip let me know!

jercraigs
beers 14830 º places 1047 º 11:58 Tue 1/19/2016

Bar Hop on John street is probably the biggest recent opening. Folly and Burdock both definitely worth a visit, but I wouldn’t necessarily prioritize them over some of the other places you have listed.

pushkinwow
beers 3602 º places 174 º 18:13 Wed 1/20/2016

So just for other people who look this up in the future I would also recommend a quick trip to Amsterdam Brewhouse - some decent food, seasonals are interesting and some regular offerings are quite tasty - but wouldn’t make it your main dining or beer destination.