RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > UK & Ireland | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

US States


read 560 times • 20 replies • posted 6/14/2013 2:15:23 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2

DJMonarch 9159:83
The legendary Chriso backlog! Which reminds me I also need to get up to date.
6/16/2013 7:05:41 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
cgarvieuk 14702:150
putting list in first letter alphabetical and getting rid of pesky spaces

Alabama : Colin
Arkansas : Colin, Leighton, Ian
Iowa : Ken, Ian
Kansas : Ian
Louisiana : Craig, Colin, Ian
Mississippi : Craig, Colin, Leighton, Ian
Nevada : Colin, Leighton, Ian
North Dakota : Ken, Colin, Leighton , Ian
Oklahoma : Ian
Rhode Island : Colin
South Dakota : Ken, Colin, Leighton, Ian
Tennessee : Craig, Colin
Washington DC : Ken, Colin, Ian
West Virginia : Ken, Neil
Wyoming : Colin, Leighton, Ian


6/16/2013 10:30:24 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
Benzai 8538:139
Interesting topic Craig, statistics always make me curious. From the states thusfar mentioned I only have Arkansas, but miss all the others. Must admit though I only have 33 states out of 51, so more than 15 missing.
6/16/2013 11:28:38 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
cgarvieuk 14702:150
Originally posted by Benzai
Interesting topic Craig, statistics always make me curious. From the states thusfar mentioned I only have Arkansas, but miss all the others. Must admit though I only have 33 states out of 51, so more than 15 missing.


my plan is to scour the US bottles i have, and any i get in summer santa and see if i can help any one above with a new state.

annoyingly i have 4 DC ones last santa, but drank them all as they were mostly cans
6/17/2013 12:07:52 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
Beersiveknown 3072:71
iíve only got 23 states so far
6/17/2013 3:25:33 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
Theydon_Bois 9116:634
I should be back in the US in November and likely meet up with some of the NJ/NY crew for IP trades. Iíll get some requests in for the rare states and bollocks to the quality/style of beer !!!
6/17/2013 3:28:25 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
cgarvieuk 14702:150
Originally posted by Theydon_Bois
I should be back in the US in November and likely meet up with some of the NJ/NY crew for IP trades. Iíll get some requests in for the rare states and bollocks to the quality/style of beer !!!


well id say the above list is a good starting point :-)

But iíll tell you what i really want. Its the Budweiser Chelada Picante (though its on my wants so i may get it in Summer Santa)
6/17/2013 3:38:15 AM

Private message send the author a private message


DJMonarch 9159:83
Craig loves his Bud Cheladaís, it was one of the most memorable moments of a chriso pre-GBBF tasting, right up there with the roof falling in!
6/17/2013 8:28:07 AM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
madmitch76 15309:138
I canít let Craig stand alone in his like for Bud Chelada. I thought it was all right. Iím sure it was thrown together in a cynical way but law of averages says the occasional macro is going to be okay!
6/18/2013 12:02:32 PM

Private message send the author a private message


premium
harrisoni 13856:22
Originally posted by madmitch76
I canít let Craig stand alone in his like for Bud Chelada. I thought it was all right. Iím sure it was thrown together in a cynical way but law of averages says the occasional macro is going to be okay!


Me too.
6/18/2013 12:19:07 PM

Private message send the author a private message

Home > Forums > UK & Ireland

Page 1 | 2
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Events
membership
Log In
Edit Personal Info
Buy Premium Membership
Your Messages
the best
RateBeer Best
100 Beer Club
The Top 50