Want Three Floyd’s? I can get it. Make a trade offer

Reads 1236 • Replies 8 • Started Wednesday, January 27, 2016 5:14:55 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

MidwestBeers
17:14 Wed 1/27/2016

nimbleprop
beers 15375 º places 134 º 09:26 Thu 1/28/2016

Originally posted by MidwestBeers

Hey man! Welcome to Ratebeer. Always good to look at our ’how-to/FAQ’ for trading on our site. Filling out your wants list, or even just indicating which beers you are looking for is also a great way to start. Best of luck!

DietPepsican
beers 1592 º places 63 º 12:37 Thu 1/28/2016

Originally posted by nimbleprop
Originally posted by MidwestBeers

Hey man! Welcome to Ratebeer. Always good to look at our ’how-to/FAQ’ for trading on our site. Filling out your wants list, or even just indicating which beers you are looking for is also a great way to start. Best of luck!

This is a solid start! Having people make you offers is totally fine but you might not get many BMs that way. Filling out your wants/gots or adding a few breweries/beers your looking for goes a long way with helping people figure out what you are ISO.

I cleaned up this thread, again, "make an offer" posts are totally fine.

MidwestBeers
13:50 Thu 1/28/2016

Thanks for everyone’s support! I am glad to not be violating any policies. I am new here. I definately will add beers I am search of to make this easier. I almost left the forum all together but with everyone’s support... I will stay. Thanks!

TheHOFF43
beers 2045 º places 169 º 13:52 Thu 1/28/2016

Do you have Murda’d Out Stout? Can you get any? Looking for as much as possible.

MidwestBeers
14:06 Thu 1/28/2016

I have a 6 month aged Alpha Kong for trade as well as getting anything on the list for beers to go at www.3floyds.com. I can get Zombie dust, or whatever you want from 3 floyd’s. I am in search of old numbskull from Alesmith, wookey jack, anything from alesmith, Great Divide, Mikeller, and Clown Shoes. Or anything you feel is equivalent. Thanks for any offers and reading my post! I will be trying to update my profile for my wants, etc. I am still figuring out this site.

MidwestBeers
16:18 Thu 1/28/2016

No sorry TheHoff43 I do not. It looks like they stopped making it. But I will keep my eyes posted. They have Blot out the sun stout, backmasking stout, neva eva land (australian hopped scottish ale, Big Tiddy Assasin, Deesko, yum yum, gumballhead, and alpha king available today for carryout. But this changes daily. Please let me know if you like anything on http://www.3floyds.com/beers-to-go/

gregwilsonstl
beers 2979 º places 37 º 06:48 Wed 2/3/2016

PM’d.

liddell
beers 1 º 09:48 Wed 2/3/2016

i have a heady topper Fresh atm, got anything for that?

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer