Waterbury this weekend 5/29-5/31

Reads 272 • Replies 7 • Started Thursday, May 28, 2015 2:35:59 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

jredmond
beers 10321 º places 301 º 14:35 Thu 5/28/2015

Hey all yall locals,

Dickinsonbeer and myself will be smashing waterbury to pieces this weekend if anyone wants to meet up for a pint!

The plan is to stay in Waterbury Friday night and Montpelier Saturday. Let me know!

James

ClarkVV
beers 13381 º places 111 º 15:40 Thu 5/28/2015

If only i had a god damned car. And a god damned drivers license.

WillRunForBeer
beers 2859 º places 24 º 16:10 Thu 5/28/2015

I’m tied up both Friday and Saturday. Hope you have a great time. Enjoy Vermont!

AirForceHops
beers 15023 º places 225 º 16:28 Thu 5/28/2015

Clark you owe more money to the ratebeer swear jar! Deposit 5 god damn dollars to the jar.

Adamjackson and I will be in Burlington, VT on Saturday. Got a few new places to cover up there.

We planned on hitting Pro Pig on the way home. BM me if you are in Waterbury that evening. Would be cool to meetup for a few!

AdamChandler
beers 6124 º places 278 º 16:42 Thu 5/28/2015

Saturday, I’m hitting a bunch of breweries with my small tasting group of non beer geeks. Here’s our drive leaving Point A at 10;30AM and drinking noon to 6

http://bit.ly/1cZebzP

You’re welcome to join but we’re hitting places to rate beers (at least I am) and not doing the hyped places.

we’ll hit Pro-Pig on the way home for dinner. Might could throw in Three Penny taproom if we’re still good but this group isn’t full of Pro drinkers.

AirForceHops
beers 15023 º places 225 º 16:47 Thu 5/28/2015

Originally posted by AdamJackson
Saturday, I’m hitting a bunch of breweries with my small tasting group of non beer geeks. Here’s our drive leaving Point A at 10;30AM and drinking noon to 6

You’re welcome to join but we’re hitting places to rate beers (at least I am) and not doing the hyped places.

we’ll hit Pro-Pig on the way home for dinner. Might could throw in Three Penny taproom if we’re still good but this group isn’t full of Pro drinkers.

I don’t have 10,000 rates but I thought I was at least a pro. Guess I have to step up my game???

jredmond
beers 10321 º places 301 º 20:43 Thu 5/28/2015

Cool yea not sure if we’ll end up back in Waterbury Saturday night but we’ll see. Also if anyone wants any tired hands growlers I brought a few.

AdamChandler
beers 6124 º places 278 º 20:47 Thu 5/28/2015

Originally posted by AirForceHops
Originally posted by AdamJackson

I don’t have 10,000 rates but I thought I was at least a pro. Guess I have to step up my game???

There are 6 people going. we’re the minority. no one attending even has an Untappd account.