RateBeer

Westvleteren Gift Set (6xWesty-12 + 2 glasses) ISO: various

read 2052 times • 12 replies •

Thread Frozen

tbadiuk
beers 10 º places 1 º 12:00 Fri 8/17/2012

Looking for these mainly, but if you can do some of the below and then some lesser shelf stuff to make it $4$ that may work too. As an example, two T25’s and the rest is locals to make it ~$90 works for me!

(multiples of the below ok)
Various De Cam Lambics
Blabaer
T25
BCBVS
King Henry
100% BA Coton, Papier
2009 Dark Lord
Dark Lord BA varients
Jolly Pumpkin Reserve stuff
...plus order harder to get things, if you have a ’gots list’ that would be great.

PS: You’d be sending to my work in Arizona, I’d be shipping from Canada.

Thanks,
Ted

boogychillin
beers 7 º places 1 º 12:28 Fri 8/17/2012

Originally posted by tbadiuk
Looking for these mainly, but if you can do some of the below and then some lesser shelf stuff to make it $4$ that may work too. As an example, two T25’s and the rest is locals to make it ~$90 works for me!

(multiples of the below ok)
Various De Cam Lambics
Blabaer
T25
BCBVS
King Henry
100% BA Coton, Papier
2009 Dark Lord
Dark Lord BA varients
Jolly Pumpkin Reserve stuff
...plus order harder to get things, if you have a ’gots list’ that would be great.

PS: You’d be sending to my work in Arizona, I’d be shipping from Canada.

Thanks,
Ted

How many of these did you manage to snag.

tbadiuk
beers 10 º places 1 º 13:40 Fri 8/17/2012

3 packs! My city got in 360 this afternoon, looks like they’re all going to sell out today though.

daknole
premium
beers 10320 º places 447 º 18:04 Fri 8/17/2012

Where in AZ do you work?

tbadiuk
beers 10 º places 1 º 19:00 Fri 8/17/2012

Well, I work for a company in Tucson, but I live in Winnipeg,Manitoba,Canada. :-) My beer trades ship to my work in AZ though (and I ship out of Canada).

jsirois86
09:39 Sun 9/9/2012

hey do u still have that gift set? if so here is a list of rare things i can get to trade:

Founders CBS, KBS, or breakfast stout
Rochefort 10, 8, or 6
Stone 16th anniversary
Any Clown Shoes
Any Green Flash

hopefully we can come to an agreement or if u wish to add more beers you would want i can see if i can get them, thanks!

tbadiuk
beers 10 º places 1 º 00:25 Mon 9/10/2012

Wow, pretty old posting of mine!

For the list posted, CBS is the only one I’m probably interested in, and I assume you only have the single bottle. If you have anything else to go with it (like Bourbon County and variants, or other brewery limited releases, etc) please send me a BM.

Thanks,
Ted

jsirois86
17:21 Sun 9/16/2012

if i can my hands on a 2009 dark lord and throw in some pumking or something, would u take that? im getting desperate at this point :(

tbadiuk
beers 10 º places 1 º 22:59 Sun 9/16/2012

Do you need a full set, or are you just looking for individual bottles?

It would be hard for me to trade a full set for Pumpking + Dark Lord unfortunately, as it cost me just under $100 over here for the gift-pack. I usually go for $4$ trades of approximate equal rarity, with some flexibility overall...

suprchunk
premium
beers 2671 º places 140 º 08:39 Mon 9/17/2012

Well I can buy one bottle of Dark Lord over here for just over $100, so that would be $4$ - with some flexibility overall. Not to take away from what you paid, but it’s not the same price everywhere. What you paid could be 3 times what someone else paid, which is the case here.

biere_froide
08:51 Mon 9/17/2012

Originally posted by suprchunk
Well I can buy one bottle of Dark Lord over here for just over $100, so that would be $4$ - with some flexibility overall. Not to take away from what you paid, but it’s not the same price everywhere. What you paid could be 3 times what someone else paid, which is the case here.

Can you please let me know where you can find a Westvleteren Gift Set at $33?!

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer