willoughby connection please!?

Reads 391 • Replies 2 • Started Friday, December 14, 2012 6:01:15 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

reggiedunlop
beers 3729 º places 182 º 18:01 Fri 12/14/2012

Anyone have a Willoughby connection? I mean know someone there? Im driving there in January from Philly to get some of the PB cup coffee porter for my bday party. I badly want a sixtel of it but they told me they dont sell kegs anymore. But they will sell me 10 or more growlers. The keg would travel better and represent their product better as well.I tried to negotiate via email to work out a price that worked for them seeing as they make more $ on growlers and even offered to bring a microstar sixtel or pay a full deposit if their keg was a concern. I can bring good PA beer to sweeten the pot further. Obviously a long shot but if anybody can help, please BM me!!! Thanks Cleveland!

Cheers!

Kerry

P.s. there is a gift in it for you if you help me out!

jampics
beers 10 º places 2 º 06:34 Mon 12/17/2012

I would check back as I think the head brewer told me they would start selling kegs again in the next month (late Dec/early Jan). I would also make sure you’re talking to a brewery person and not just a hostess or bartender. Good luck!

fatknitty
06:52 Mon 12/17/2012

Let me see what I can do on my end Kerry