RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > Denmark | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Return of the Fan݆Summer Slumber party

read 18050 times • 180 replies • posted 2/1/2012 9:48:06 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

premium
Nightfall 1307:39
Originally posted by fiulijn
Originally posted by MPA
Originally posted by Dedollewaitor
I could very well have to choose between FanÝ and 3 days in Bamberg. But then again I would love to beat your asses at that crappy hackey-sack game again!

Most awesome American game ever! EPIC! (Because I kicked all of your asses)

Donít worry about Mads; according to Jan, if I come he wonít come.
I canít remember clearly what happened last Saturday though... ;-)

I only know that you were the last one to go to bed, and Mads left running before you woke up and before breakfast
3/29/2012 11:54:07 AM

Private message send the author a private message

FrumptyDumpty
Yo so are we going to age the whole batch in Bourbon? Thats no issue for me I just need to know so I can tell the label guy when to work on label.
4/14/2012 11:47:26 PM

premium
Papsoe 25083:4
Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty
Yo so are we going to age the whole batch in Bourbon?

That sounds soooo much Hr. PapsÝ - naturally Iím all in! Remember I served you one blind last fall? At 3 years old you though it was a Barleywine.
Could that be a Rye barrel - to try something completely different?
How big a batch are we talking about Ryan? However, I always think itís nice to have both a barreled and an un-barreled version to be able to compare.
4/15/2012 12:58:34 AM

premium
Originally posted by Papsoe
Yo so are we going to age the whole batch in Bourbon?

That sounds soooo much Hr. PapsÝ - naturally Iím all in! Remember I served you one blind last fall? At 3 years old you though it was a Barleywine.
Could that be a Rye barrel - to try something completely different?
How big a batch are we talking about Ryan? However, I always think itís nice to have both a barreled and an un-barreled version to be able to compare.

Well, I actually meant "slightly" different. We just donít have that many beers aged on Rye in DK.
4/15/2012 1:00:09 AM

FrumptyDumpty
The bourbon depends on what my supplier has in stock at the time. Batch size will depend on what people agree about the beer. If it will all go on wood then I will just do a single batch.
4/15/2012 1:04:16 AM

premium
The bourbon depends on what my supplier has in stock at the time. Batch size will depend on what people agree about the beer. If it will all go on wood then I will just do a single batch.

Thanks. Iíll vote for a split brew with half of it barrel aged.
4/15/2012 1:16:41 AM

FrumptyDumpty
Yeah who am I kidding you danes want all the ticks you can get. I guess this means half and half.
4/15/2012 2:55:43 AM

premium
I discussed this with Ryan a couple of weeks ago. He will give it a shot to find a Rye barrel. And if he succeeds heís contemplating adding 15% rye to the malt bill making it a "Rye on Rye Quad". Sounds kinda cool to me...
However heís also threatening to sending us all out to pick local heather for the beer....or was it only Christian?
5/18/2012 7:54:21 AM

premium
Theis 13777:114
Originally posted by Papsoe
I discussed this with Ryan a couple of weeks ago. He will give it a shot to find a Rye barrel. And if he succeeds heís contemplating adding 15% rye to the malt bill making it a "Rye on Rye Quad". Sounds kinda cool to me...
However heís also threatening to sending us all out to pick local heather for the beer....or was it only Christian?

Sounds good... we are gonna send Christian !!!
5/18/2012 11:32:08 AM

premium
cgarvieuk 15163:150
Yeah who am I kidding you danes want all the ticks you can get. I guess this means half and half.

me too
5/18/2012 1:30:56 PM

Home > Forums > Denmark

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer