RateBeer
home Home > Forums >
Metros > Denmark | Beer Talk | Site News | Beer Trade | Beer Travel | Food/Beer | For Sale | New Here | Homebrew | Non-US | Industry | OT - Lite | OT - Medium

Return of the Fan݆Summer Slumber party

read 16998 times • 180 replies • posted 2/1/2012 9:48:06 AM

Thread Frozen
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

premium
fiulijn 14294:516
I just removed my participation.
"unfortunately" I will be in Canada, possibly down to Seattle on this very same day.

Ryan, believe me, I was really looking forward to spending a day or two on the island!
BBQ and beer, mmmm....
6/13/2012 6:07:38 PM

Private message send the author a private message

premium
Papsoe 25090:4
Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty
No danish in this thread. It is my thead and property of the US of A so english only.

Ryan, Theis just wrote he wants to spoon you...
6/13/2012 10:35:26 PM

premium
Theis 13225:114
Originally posted by Papsoe
No danish in this thread. It is my thead and property of the US of A so english only.

Ryan, Theis just wrote he wants to spoon you...

Nej, jeg skriver dansk til danskere, sŚ den var til dig Paps...
6/13/2012 11:38:43 PM

premium
yngwie 13106:238
Originally posted by Christian

In Danish you can write dansk and engelsk, but in English itís capitalized Danish and English. Please.

6/18/2012 1:55:27 PM

FrumptyDumpty
Since someone asked I will layout what I had planned for this. People show up Sat and will do a cook out and make FanÝ burgers. Be cool if people brought a bottle or 2 to share and we will just drink some beer and what not. Sunday would be brew day. We have 2 spare rooms with 2 beds in each. 1 of the rooms is already claimed by Theis so if someone else wants to jump in and claim the other feel free. There is also 2 couches in the living room and a futon in the babies room we can put people on as well as loads of floor space.
6/25/2012 12:01:47 AM

premium
Since someone asked I will layout what I had planned for this. People show up Sat and will do a cook out and make FanÝ burgers. Be cool if people brought a bottle or 2 to share and we will just drink some beer and what not. Sunday would be brew day. We have 2 spare rooms with 2 beds in each. 1 of the rooms is already claimed by Theis so if someone else wants to jump in and claim the other feel free. There is also 2 couches in the living room and a futon in the babies room we can put people on as well as loads of floor space.

And lots of lawn space for camping.
6/25/2012 12:32:58 AM

FrumptyDumpty
We will have to see if the grass is dry enough. It has been a bit rainy this past few days which I hope does not continue like last summer.
6/25/2012 12:34:30 AM

premium

Sounds great Ryan!
Will there be bacon explosion?
And any news of a Rye barrel for the Quad?
6/25/2012 12:27:27 PM

FrumptyDumpty
Plan is to make FanÝ burgers this time so no bacon explosion. No luck on Rye barrels so we will just stick with recipe we had.
6/25/2012 12:38:08 PM

FrumptyDumpty
Is it to early for us to talk about what we might bring?

I will have some new stuff not yet released of course. I have a half keg of a draft only stillwater beer that I am sending to the US that I will tap that day. I also have a keg of Nurse pepper I could put on tap for people who want it.

Mads for you I have 1 50cl bottle (last one left) of Viola Sofia batch 1 non-barrel aged.

What else are other gonna bring? We should make this more lets drink awesome beer more then tick fest =)
7/2/2012 6:10:14 AM

Home > Forums > Denmark

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer