74th Street Ale House | Seattle, Washington
RateBeer
Places > United States > Washington > Seattle

74th Street Ale House
Currently with 6 ratings
Type: Bar

7401 Greenwood Ave N.
Seattle, Washington United States 98103 [ print map ]
206 784 2955



Taps: ~15 | Bottles: ~35


74th Street Ale House

Create a free account for these features:
Edit This Place | Add Event Here



Beer Available At 74th Street Ale House (arranged by most recent)
add beers to this location Sign in to add beer    |    Sign in to edit availabile beers    |    Print Shelftags    |    Customize Shelftags



6 reviews for 74th Street Ale House
 Ambiance  73%
 Service  75%
 Selection  69%
 Food  80%
 Value  60%
 Overall  76%
 Rating  74%


78
  AMBIANCE 3/5   SERVICE 6/10   SELECTION 13/15   FOOD 8/10   VALUE 7/10   OVERALL 17/20
BeerMouse  (11) | February 2, 2010
Great place! excellent selection. And the soups are to die for. Very friendly people, customers and staff. Been a favorite of mine for years.
70
  AMBIANCE 3/5   SERVICE 7/10   SELECTION 11/15   FOOD 6/10   VALUE 6/10   OVERALL 14/20
Feinschmecker  (53) Seattle, Washington | November 28, 2009
Neighborhood joint. Nice selection of local beer. Clean bar and good mood in the bar. Food was a little expensive. Nice people.
78
  AMBIANCE 4/5   SERVICE 10/10   SELECTION 10/15   FOOD 9/10   VALUE 4/10   OVERALL 15/20
mages64  (10) Seattle, Washington | August 17, 2009
Great food and really great service! The beer was served correctly and promptly. I had a Hales Nitro cream ale and a Leavenworth hefeweizen ( ) . I am not one to complain about price but you def can find beer a little cheaper other places but the food was great too so I would check it out if you are in the area!!
82
  AMBIANCE 5/5   SERVICE 9/10   SELECTION 10/15   FOOD 8/10   VALUE N/A   OVERALL 17/20
dminnery  (2) | February 18, 2008
This is a great neighborhood pub, it’s not common to find fuller’s esb on tap with so many bars devoted to NW micros. The atmosphere and service is what I find so appealing. I’m weary of the attitude and deplorable service at the cooler hip beer bars around town. They have around 12-15 taps, the food was good and I’ll be back soon.
78
  AMBIANCE 5/5   SERVICE 8/10   SELECTION 10/15   FOOD 9/10   VALUE N/A   OVERALL 16/20
after4ever  (232) Brier, Washington | June 24, 2007
This was a go-to place for us for years when we lived in town. The food is very well done--they have no fryers in the kitchen, which they’re justifiably pleased in pointing out. The specials are always awesome, and the fish tacos are fantastic. Great hummus plate.
The beer selections are usually 90% pedestrian, but they’re pedestrian by craft beer standards--they’re stuff you’d actually drink, *not* Pyramid Curve Ball and the like. The other 10% can get very interesting; an Old Enging Oil or a Big Phatty or who knows.
They want the place to look like an English pub, which is, well, cute more than anything. Always a good feeling hanging out in here. For a minute in the mid-90s, they were actually fairly progressive in terms of the quality of beer they’d pour, but they’ve certainly been exceeded in the intervening decade. Now they’re just a nice place for food and a good-to-really-good beer.
54
  AMBIANCE 2/5   SERVICE 5/10   SELECTION 8/15   FOOD N/A   VALUE 7/10   OVERALL 12/20
Crit  (137) Surrey, British Columbia | June 22, 2006| Updated September 14, 2008
Rather small and can be very warm in the summer.Even sitting at the bar the service isn’t all that good. Small but varied beer selection.

What's Your Opinion?
Add your review



Proximity Map

View Proximity Map
Print Travel Map

WiFi
Children
Patio
Proper Glassware
Seasonals
Real Ales
Singles
Growlers
Edit Info | Add an Event  
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
membership
Log In
Edit Personal Info
Premium Membership
Your Messages
the best
100 Beer Club
The Top 50