BeerGallery - LUXURY | Kraków,
RateBeer
Places > Poland > Kraków

BeerGallery - LUXURY
Good based on 34 ratings
Type: Bar

Tomasza 30
Kraków, Poland 31-027 [ print map ]
+48601408870

beergallery.pl | facebook

Hours: 12:00-2:00


Mayor: Marduk (2) | Taps: 8 | Bottles: 150


BeerGallery - LUXURY

Create a free account for these features:
Edit This Place | Add Event Here



Beer Available At BeerGallery - LUXURY (arranged by most recent)
Leffe Nectar Tradition des Moines 20, Fortuna Komes Potrojny Zloty 32, Ename Blonde 58, Ename Cuvée Rouge 32, Ename Tripel 59, Leffe Royale (Whitbread Golding) 55, Pax Pils 8
add beers to this location Sign in to add beer    |    Sign in to edit availabile beers    |    Print Shelftags    |    Customize Shelftags



34 reviews for BeerGallery - LUXURY
 Ambiance  90%
 Service  86%
 Selection  83%
 Food  94%
 Value  80%
 Overall  81%
 Rating  73%
90+
80
70
60
50-
Rating Distribution


66
  AMBIANCE 4/5   SERVICE 6/10   SELECTION 11/15   FOOD N/A   VALUE 6/10   OVERALL 12/20
Hansen  (139) Assentoft, Denmark | July 6, 2015
Has a nice fridge, lots of different beers. Not much going on, too few costumer.
96
  AMBIANCE 5/5   SERVICE 10/10   SELECTION 15/15   FOOD N/A   VALUE 8/10   OVERALL 18/20
Jorgenorgen  (5) , Norway | May 16, 2015
My real beer heaven!!
94
  AMBIANCE 5/5   SERVICE 9/10   SELECTION 14/15   FOOD 9/10   VALUE 9/10   OVERALL 19/20
FortunaLover  (2) , | May 5, 2015
Komes, St. Bernardus nice craft! Good Grimbergen Burgers!!
90
  AMBIANCE 5/5   SERVICE 10/10   SELECTION 12/15   FOOD 9/10   VALUE 9/10   OVERALL 18/20
Kozel56  (2) , | February 22, 2015
Must to visit on Krakow. The first and one belgium bar on Krakow. Excelent place to drink belgium beer. 12 taps, more than 100 beutles. Top 5 belgium beer avalible!! Good burgers from Moo Moo restaurant with Grimbergen set. Nice to spend time on Krakow.
98
  AMBIANCE 5/5   SERVICE 10/10   SELECTION 15/15   FOOD 10/10   VALUE 10/10   OVERALL 19/20
DeliriumWarsaw  (8) , | February 22, 2015
Initially with a cold and uninviting interior, currently much has changed for the better. Some nice chair have been added and the bar stools made more comfortable. A talkative stuff and the best beer offer in Cracow make this pub a must visit. More than 150 Belgium Beer. All Delirium Beers.
66
  AMBIANCE 5/5   SERVICE 7/10   SELECTION 8/15   FOOD N/A   VALUE 3/10   OVERALL 13/20
Shedao  (91) Wrocław, Poland | February 13, 2015
98
  AMBIANCE 5/5   SERVICE 10/10   SELECTION 15/15   FOOD N/A   VALUE 9/10   OVERALL 19/20
GuldenDraaak  (6) , | January 4, 2015
54
  AMBIANCE 3/5   SERVICE 8/10   SELECTION 6/15   FOOD N/A   VALUE 6/10   OVERALL 10/20
jorge76  (204) , Italy | December 24, 2014
Visited Friday 19th December 2014 .. Just in front of " house of beer " it’s a very small bar with Belgium beer on tap and in the fridge .. No gems at all and some usual suspects .. If this place was in Belgium my rating would be 40 ..
60
  AMBIANCE 3/5   SERVICE 7/10   SELECTION 8/15   FOOD N/A   VALUE 6/10   OVERALL 12/20
Marduk  (142) Tallinn, Estonia | July 4, 2014
Although name says BeerGallery in truth it means BelgianBeer. 99% of beers are belgians. Remaining 1% were couple of polish craft beers. Proper "Local knowledge" dice roll 20 was rolled, so got plenty of useful information about Krakow beer pubs. Thanks for that!
58
  AMBIANCE 4/5   SERVICE 7/10   SELECTION 8/15   FOOD N/A   VALUE 6/10   OVERALL 10/20
FatPhil  (371) Tallinn, Estonia | June 23, 2014
Nice location (in particular given that our hostel was right upstairs). Cosy atmosphere, wouldn’t want to be there when it’s busy. Selection OK for someone unfamiliar with Belgian beers, but not the best Belgian breweries, and I’d had all but 3 of what they sell, of which one is a joke that I’m deliberately not ticking until the last possible moment. Service very friendly, but alas a bit slow. Useful information gathered about other places in town - thanks for that! I’d pop my head around the door again to check for ticks, but wouldn’t expect any (apart from the 1 I left).

<< first< prev1-10next >last >>
What's Your Opinion?
Add your review


Checked In



Proximity Map

View Proximity Map
Print Travel Map

WiFi
Children
Patio
Proper Glassware
Seasonals
Real Ales
Singles
Growlers
Edit Info | Add an Event  
Copyright © 2000-2015,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Events
membership
Log In
Edit Personal Info
Buy Premium Membership
Your Messages
the best
RateBeer Best
100 Beer Club
The Top 50