docbrown01 (1) , France | March 26, 2012
80 AMBIANCE 4/5 SERVICE 7/10 SELECTION 13/15 FOOD 5/10 VALUE 8/10 OVERALL 16/20
- Great choice of taped beer (14), with 2-3 seasonal beers at a time. Every week the less popular taped beer get replaced.
- Specific glasses are used, and personnel clearly know how to handle these: for now every beer I ordered was perfectly poured.
- Barmans are friendly, open to small talks during slow times, and they give you infos if you doesnt know a beer.
- Prices! Happy hour, 4-5Ä per pints for taped beers, 3-4Ä for 33cl bottles.
- Small place, crowded from thursday to sunday.
- Limited choice of snacks: some dried sausages, and thatís it.
- Waiters donít allow you to go outside with you glass, for a smoke for example, due to stealing, broken glasses, and noise.
- Sometimes employees are not able to cope with the crowd: you have to wait for your drink, and tables are somewhat dirty at rush hour.
Great place, great choice,great people!
Lack some space, but still an amazing place.