France > Le Havre
Beer Available At Le Trappist (arranged by most recent)
Ruben1977 (5) , Spain | September 30, 2013
74 AMBIANCE 4/5 SERVICE 7/10 SELECTION 11/15 FOOD 5/10 VALUE 7/10 OVERALL 15/20
Cerveceria with an interesting array of about 100 bottled beers, as to the taps, 14 in total I think, some are duplicated on type of beer .... so minus one. Friendly atmosphere and good treatment by the waiter. From Thursday to Sunday is a bit cramped for the amount of people who come. As for local food in a few snacks and two types of salami. A definitive local recommended if you visit Le Havre.
KJB27 (17) Lille, France | August 27, 2013
80 AMBIANCE 5/5 SERVICE 9/10 SELECTION 12/15 FOOD N/A VALUE 7/10 OVERALL 14/20
The only place in Le Havre. 14 beers on tap but all are Belgian major brands brews : pointless if you’re looking for craft beers. However, very good bottles can be found if you look carefully, mostly French and Belgian beers at reasonable prices. Crowdy place at night, very friendly barmans.
sturedman76 (1) , France | August 14, 2013
96 AMBIANCE 5/5 SERVICE 10/10 SELECTION 15/15 FOOD 5/10 VALUE 7/10 OVERALL 18/20
Bar très sympa super accueil et bonne ambiance, bonnes bières, bons saucissons et bon fromage!!
JeffMicro (1) Criquetot l’esneval, France | July 17, 2013| Updated July 30, 2013
86 AMBIANCE 4/5 SERVICE 8/10 SELECTION 15/15 FOOD 8/10 VALUE 7/10 OVERALL 16/20
The only place to be in le havre big choice of bottle.even if it’s a small place it’s THE PLACE ;)
docbrown01 (1) , France | March 26, 2012
80 AMBIANCE 4/5 SERVICE 7/10 SELECTION 13/15 FOOD 5/10 VALUE 8/10 OVERALL 16/20
- Great choice of taped beer (14), with 2-3 seasonal beers at a time. Every week the less popular taped beer get replaced.
- Specific glasses are used, and personnel clearly know how to handle these: for now every beer I ordered was perfectly poured.
- Barmans are friendly, open to small talks during slow times, and they give you infos if you doesnt know a beer.
- Prices! Happy hour, 4-5€ per pints for taped beers, 3-4€ for 33cl bottles.
- Small place, crowded from thursday to sunday.
- Limited choice of snacks: some dried sausages, and that’s it.
- Waiters don’t allow you to go outside with you glass, for a smoke for example, due to stealing, broken glasses, and noise.
- Sometimes employees are not able to cope with the crowd: you have to wait for your drink, and tables are somewhat dirty at rush hour.
Great place, great choice,great people!
Lack some space, but still an amazing place.
View Proximity Map
Print Travel Map