Village Clubhouse Deli | New York, New York
RateBeer
Places > United States > New York > New York

Village Clubhouse Deli
Good based on 2 ratings
Type: Beer Store

164 Bleecker St
New York, New York United States 10012 [ print map ]
212 677 5915



Taps: 0 | Bottles: 50-100


Village Clubhouse Deli

Create a free account for these features:
Edit This Place | Add Event Here



Beer Available At Village Clubhouse Deli (arranged by most recent)
add beers to this location Sign in to add beer    |    Sign in to edit availabile beers    |    Print Shelftags    |    Customize Shelftags



2 reviews for Village Clubhouse Deli
 Ambiance  40%
 Service  55%
 Selection  50%
 Food  20%
 Value  40%
 Overall  45%
 Rating  64%


38
  AMBIANCE 2/5   SERVICE 6/10   SELECTION 4/15   FOOD N/A   VALUE N/A   OVERALL 7/20
Glouglouburp  (423) Montreal, Quebec | February 2, 2013
Halfway between Blind Tiger and Peculier this is a very small convenience store with a long fridge dedicated to beer. I think most beers are cold in the fridge, I don’t remember seeing any beers not cold on shelves… I might be wrong. 20% of the selection are decent but common available NYC brews (Local 1, Lagunitas stuff, Gnarly Wine, etc…). The remainder 80% is boring 6-pack crappy stuff. Only worth going if your hotel is close by and you need a half-decent beer in a hurry.
58
  AMBIANCE 2/5   SERVICE 5/10   SELECTION 11/15   FOOD 2/10   VALUE 4/10   OVERALL 11/20
Slipstream  (88) | September 5, 2008
This is a small delicatessen with a big beer selection - several refrigerated cases full of beers, most from the northeastern USA and other countries. The selection is solid - I can usually find something I have not seen before. The prices are a little high, but still acceptable.

What's Your Opinion?
Add your review



Proximity Map

View Proximity Map
Print Travel Map

WiFi
Children
Patio
Proper Glassware
Seasonals
Real Ales
Singles
Growlers
Edit Info | Add an Event  
Copyright © 2000-2014,
RateBeer LLC. All rights
reserved.
about us
About RateBeer
FAQ
Contact/Feedback
New Beers
add
Advanced Search
Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
membership
Log In
Edit Personal Info
Premium Membership
Your Messages
the best
100 Beer Club
The Top 50